+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processed Passport Sent to Visa Office! What to expect next?

sandy25

May 3, 2016
Hi,

I got this status:

Visa application, tracking ID No.****** Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 03/03/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

What should I expect next? Is it a right time to make any assumptions?

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
when you applied?
Medical was upfront or not?
what was you online status last time? did your medical changed to Passed or not?
Answer these question and i will tell you what it is.

Secondly you can easily check by linking your profile

sandy25

May 3, 2016
It was paper application. Applied from Lahore on March 2nd... and The status is the one I pasted above since March 3rd..

Medical was upfront

Toefl 103
Ielts 7.5
Bank Statement 52k CAD
Uni fee paid for frst semester
experience letters, certifications, sop, father's bank statement & business docs, police character certificate, curricular awards, educational docs and father's declaration is attached!

How to link profile? and where?

Where can i see medical status?

I just go to this link and enter my tracking id : http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/track_your_application.html

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lol sorry I'm taking my words back sorry i misread it.
This is normal procedure. When you submit you paper based application to Lahore office it goes to Islamabad and you get this message. When decision is made again you get the same message that your processed passport is sent to Lahore.

YOUR Course was of MAY session Or September?

To link you profile create account at GC KEY then link your profile. When you link your profile you will get to know what happened to your case in case of refusal or approval you will get a message and email.

PS: sorry for giving you heart attack. You have full chances so just pray for it.

sandy25

May 3, 2016
RTAHIR said:
Lol sorry I'm taking my words back sorry i misread it.
This is normal procedure. When you submit you paper based application to Lahore office it goes to Islamabad and you get this message. When decision is made again you get the same message that your processed passport is sent to Lahore.

YOUR Course was of MAY session Or September?

To link you profile create account at GC KEY then link your profile. When you link your profile you will get to know what happened to your case in case of refusal or approval you will get a message and email.

PS: sorry for giving you heart attack. You have full chances so just pray for it.
LOL... Thank you.. I will create account and link my application. Its for May Batch :)