Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019

Aditya Rao

Jun 3, 2019
Guys.. I had passport request 4 days back and today I got message that decision envolope is sent back to VAC. Do you guys know how many days will it take for visa to be issued from this point. Hopefully it's fast cause I get loan disimbursement after getting my visa. Thank you.

abhi07sharma

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Guys.. I had passport request 4 days back and today I got message that decision envolope is sent back to VAC. Do you guys know how many days will it take for visa to be issued from this point. Hopefully it's fast cause I get loan disimbursement after getting my visa. Thank you.
Passport request is an approval.. it will minimum 5-10 days.... Mine took 15 days

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
2 days to 2 weeks

Reactions: Aditya Rao

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thank you. I got the message that my decision envolope is couriered and I should contact Delivery agents the same day at 12:30 pm. But the AWB number they gave shows no result when tracking. Hopefully it will update tomorrow.
Do you have the application number and UCI? You can link your application online, if not already and see the decision there.

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

Aditya Rao

Jun 3, 2019
Do you have the application number and UCI? You can link your application online, if not already and see the decision there.

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

Yes, I do have gc key login. It shows my visa is approved in that which was updated today. And they have couriered the decision envolope. I can't track it in bluedart as the AWB number is not working yet. Thank you for replying. Anyways I'm happy that it shows my application was approved.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
I had ppr on May 24. Today we got our decision envelope. So it's quite quick.

Congrats to you also.

Reactions: Aditya Rao

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yes, I do have gc key login. It shows my visa is approved in that which was updated today. And they have couriered the decision envolope. I can't track it in bluedart as the AWB number is not working yet. Thank you for replying. Anyways I'm happy that it shows my application was approved.
Congratulations!

Hope you are selecting the "Ref no." and not the waybill while putting the tracking ID on bluedart's website.

Aditya Rao

Jun 3, 2019
Congratulations!

Hope you are selecting the "Ref no." and not the waybill while putting the tracking ID on bluedart's website.
Yea.. I tried it with both waybill and reference number using Tracking ID and the AWB number they had given me and it shows no results. I'll anyways be in touch with bluedart office near me everyday from now on. According to bluedart there might be delay in tracking online updation.

Aditya Rao

Jun 3, 2019
Congratulations!

Thank you. Now it got updated. It shows it's bangalore office. The AWB number worked. I guess they updated just now as it shows that it reached blore office now. Thanks anyways.

sharonina

Dec 1, 2016
Your application to study in Canada has been approved. A permit authorizing your studies will be
issued to you on your arrival to Canada following an examination by an officer of the Canada
Border Services Agency, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. The officer will ask to see this letter, your passport
and may request to see your supporting documents, such as the letter of acceptance from your
educational institution. Do not pack these or other valuable papers in your checked luggage.
how many days before you receive your passport back?