+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process without review

Amjad93

Aug 25, 2022
Hello
I applied on 3rd of august and i done brometric on 4th of April and I received that biometric is completed on 19 of august but my application status is still we are processing you application when we start reviewing your eligibility we will inform you.
May I know why it’s only processing where other applications start reviewing next day ij most of the cases.
I applied from Qatar

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
I applied on 3rd of august and i done brometric on 4th of April and I received that biometric is completed on 19 of august but my application status is still we are processing you application when we start reviewing your eligibility we will inform you.
May I know why it’s only processing where other applications start reviewing next day ij most of the cases.
I applied from Qatar
Processing for what permit?

Reactions: Amjad93

Amjad93

Aug 25, 2022
So processing is 82 days, so from biometrics completed. If you receive answer before then you are fortunate.
Please I apply for conference on 26 of October if I missed it before decision came then they will cancel my application as the reason expired?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I apply for conference on 26 of October if I missed it before decision came then they will cancel my application as the reason expired?
IRCC doesn’t consider dates so will still process visa even if conference has taken place. Hopefully you will get response soon

Reactions: Amjad93