+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

process time for visitor visa

rajpatel1961

Aug 17, 2018
i had applied in order at VFS office on 7 Aug 2018 & i had received sms as well as mail from VFS indicating that it has been forwarded on 9 Aug 2019. Still i have not received my passport from BLUE DART COURIER. Plz inform me how many days will it take to receive it.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
i had applied in order at VFS office on 7 Aug 2018 & i had received sms as well as mail from VFS indicating that it has been forwarded on 9 Aug 2019. Still i have not received my passport from BLUE DART COURIER. Plz inform me how many days will it take to receive it.
Applied through vfs on 24th July. Still waiting.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you applied on August 7 then it's too early to expect the Blue Dart Courier guy to return your passport :)

The text means the visa office received your application.... not the converse

unlucky_chaser

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
If you applied on August 7 then it's too early to expect the Blue Dart Courier guy to return your passport :)

The text means the visa office received your application.... not the converse
I applied mid June and still nothing. Background processing (funny, since most of my background for the past 10 years is actually in Canada). Visas took < 2 weeks when I was a broke student. Now that I have very strong ties and status out of Canada, they're taking forever.