+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process of registring a newborn to entry into Pakistan -

pinkfairy

Jan 8, 2014
Hi,

I am a Pakistani Canadian and expecting my first child, I would like to know what the procedure is for birth certificate to Pakistani visa. I have searched high and low, but hearing from someone who has recently gone through this procedure will be of great help.
* This new online birth registration, how long after does one recieve the birth certificate?
* We need long form ( birth certificate) in order to apply for a Canadian passport or one gas to apply for short form as well.?
* Does one have to register new births in Pakistani Counsulate, just a visa good enough to travel to Pakistan?

If anyone has answers please share your knowledge.
Thankyou

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi u have to register in pakistani counsulate ur child birth....then u apply for foreign resident card for ur child...which u need..when u travel to pakistan with canadian passport..usually for child they issue atleast 10 year card...or 18 year card...so u dont need visa to travel..to pakistan...
2nd i think if u get long birth certificate...thats better that will be accepted every where....small wsllet size is not acceptable at passport office....because it dont have info in detail...thats why...like parent info...which hospital ur baby born...etc...
hopefully it clear ur concerns...

Coolbuddy

Jan 14, 2014
Hi

My wife and 8 months old son just went back to canada after spending two months vocations here in Pakistan. You don't need to register any thing. Just apply for the Pakistan Visa for your new born baby, you will get the visa in 2-4 days and your baby can enter/exit pakistan easily.

Hope this helps.

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u have a foreign resident card for canadian born child. ..from eithrr pakistan or from pakistan counsulate u can apply and get one...cost is i think only 22 dollars...its good for atleast 10 years no visa require...u dont have to pay i think visa fee is 150 dollar...and thats only one time...getting a foreign resident card is better option...my opinion...save time money and hassel...going to embasdy to get every time visa to ur country...choice is ur....

muhammadtariq

Aug 27, 2019
hi thank you for the valuable comments
we recently had baby girl born in canada
and we will be traveling to pakistan at the end of the year
i read about foreign resident card?
but i could not find it on the pakistan high commission or NADRA website
kindly if anyone can guide?

regards
Tariq