+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process of apply student permit for nepali student

Oct 9, 2018
Hi,
My native country is Nepal and now i'm living in India. Currently i'm planning to go Canada for my further study after graduation. I'm really worried about what are the documents and what are the process I've to follow to apply for study permit. I've tried to search in web but I'm unable to find relevant information. These are the following things I'm really worries about,
1) What are the details process for apply for study from Nepal?
2) How much amount I've to show up?
3) Should i need to show up property except colleges fees amount? If yes how much property i have to show up?
4) How much time it take to process student visa as Nepali student?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi,
My native country is Nepal and now i'm living in India. Currently i'm planning to go Canada for my further study after graduation. I'm really worried about what are the documents and what are the process I've to follow to apply for study permit. I've tried to search in web but I'm unable to find relevant information. These are the following things I'm really worries about,
3) Should i need to show up property except colleges fees amount? If yes how much property i have to show up?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit.html

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
You can start from the provided links. Just follow the subsites and all your queries will be answered.

Best wishes to your application.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hi,
I can help you with the details information.
Malai PM garnu na.. Ma details haru share gardinchu

Reactions: mannual