+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process for Quebec Immigration Application

telc75

Aug 8, 2016
Hi Gurus,

I am really trying very hard to understand the process of filling up the application and be ready for August 16. I have created the account however don't know what to do next.

Everyone mentioned to fill up the information after clicking "Faire une demande" however it shows:

Nombre de demandes reçues : 5 000 Nombre maximal accepté : 5 000

And when I click on 'Commencer', it asks for some very basic information just on one page after which we can click Register however nothing much happens. It does not ask for any Employment information, any family infomrmation, English scroes, etc. Please let me know what am I really missing.

I will really appreciate if someone could please highlight where to fill out the needed information to be ready for August 16 ?

Best Regards

telc75

Aug 8, 2016
Don't need to respond this topic as I have found the way to eventually address the issue. I am quite amazed that in spite of having so many gurus on this forum no one really replied to my email thread.

Just to brief others who may be having the same issue. Please fill up the basic information after clicking on the button on the first page and don't worry if it does not get clicked again. As soon as you will press this 'Commencer' button, the system will create an entry in the history tab irrespective whether you filled up any information in that form or not. Go to the basic info page after clicking on Modify button of your history entry and fill up the information. Please ensure to fill it up soon as otherwise even though it will show that it has saved the information it doesn't so please be careful to complete it on time. That's what happened to me causing this delay.

Additionally, the following is misleading please ignore it:

It does not add any value and still persists on the first page of immigration. It should be valid once the counter starts i.e. on Aug 16th.

vivignesh

Aug 10, 2016
telc75 said:
Don't need to respond this topic as I have found the way to eventually address the issue. I am quite amazed that in spite of having so many gurus on this forum no one really replied to my email thread.

Just to brief others who may be having the same issue. Please fill up the basic information after clicking on the button on the first page and don't worry if it does not get clicked again. As soon as you will press this 'Commencer' button, the system will create an entry in the history tab irrespective whether you filled up any information in that form or not. Go to the basic info page after clicking on Modify button of your history entry and fill up the information. Please ensure to fill it up soon as otherwise even though it will show that it has saved the information it doesn't so please be careful to complete it on time. That's what happened to me causing this delay.

Additionally, the following is misleading please ignore it:

It does not add any value and still persists on the first page of immigration. It should be valid once the counter starts i.e. on Aug 16th.
Hi can you give me your contact number