+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process after Ready for Visa email

md3612

Jun 11, 2019
Hi,

I received my RFV mail tonight asking me to submit my passport to IRCC within 30 days along with passport photos and copy of letter. However, there is no Update in my Express entry account.

Application Details:
AOR - July 8, 2021
Biometrics - Dec 10th, 2021
OINP Outland.
Primary Applicant + Spouse.

I have below questions. Please give your valid inputs.
1. Is this PPR email?
2. if yes, will my Spouse get another email with her name?
3. can i use this email copy to raise request for two way courier to VFS via webform?
4. Which Visa category do i have to select in VFS webform, Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application(family class Priority or Economic PR) or Passport Submission for Permanent Resident Travel Document.?
5.How many days will embassy take to return our passport with Visa.?
6. How long will be the Visa valid?
7. can i just do soft landing, give my friends address and later courier it to India?

Thanks in Advance

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi,

I received my RFV mail tonight asking me to submit my passport to IRCC within 30 days along with passport photos and copy of letter. However, there is no Update in my Express entry account.

Application Details:
AOR - July 8, 2021
OINP Outland.

1. Is this PPR email?
3. can i use this email copy to raise request for two way courier to VFS via webform?
4. Which Visa category do i have to select in VFS webform, Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application(family class Priority or Economic PR) or Passport Submission for Permanent Resident Travel Document.?
7. can i just do soft landing, give my friends address and later courier it to India?

Thanks in Advance
Hi, I can answer some of the things you asked.

1. yes thats ppr email
2. No
3. Not sure what you mean by that but you do need to print the ppr email and submit together with passport, attached form they sent and photos to vfs
4. Unsure - didnt see this option on vfs i see
5. The time varies, you can check with the vfs
6. Copr validity is 1 year, up to when your medical records expire. You’ll know the exact date in the copr doc when they send it back to you
7. Technically yes but in light of covid, i’d recommend reading more on others’ experience of the same from this forum

Reactions: md3612

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi
Hi,

Application Details:
AOR - July 8, 2021
OINP Outland.

1. Is this PPR email?

Thanks in Advance
Hi
What option did you select for point number 4?

Julie85

Jun 14, 2023
Hi,

Application Details:
AOR - July 8, 2021
OINP Outland.

1. Is this PPR email?

Thanks in Advance
Hello, I'm in the same situation. Please let me know if you were able to send both passports for you and your wife via VFS with the same email you received. Thank you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello, I'm in the same situation. Please let me know if you were able to send both passports for you and your wife via VFS with the same email you received. Thank you
It is the same for nearly everyone. GCKey won't show anything. Just follow the instructions in the email/letter and send your passports to VFS. I'd no update in either GCKey, not even "all completed" in PR tracker for fwiw.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
can you please confirm as I am also on the same boat ?
>I am also on the same boat
You are not in any "boat". Congrats on getting approved.

The "Ready for visa"(RFV) email literally has instructions on what you need to do. I also got a RFV when my PR application was processed. Just follow the steps and it'll all be fine. You are not going to receive anything inside GCKey or any other PPR letter.

sarasing555

Jan 30, 2019
>I am also on the same boat
You are not in any "boat". Congrats on getting approved.

The "Ready for visa"(RFV) email literally has instructions on what you need to do. I also got a RFV when my PR application was processed. Just follow the steps and it'll all be fine. You are not going to receive anything inside GCKey or any other PPR letter.
We got RFV mail only for primary applicant not for others? Should I attach same email for all applicants at vfs site ?