+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get UAE Police Certificate - For Former Residents with EID

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Also for the attachment of the personal photo, is there any size specific requirements? My husband took a passport size photo in September 2018 which was 7x5cm. Would that be alright? Or would it have to be recent and 6x4cm?

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
So I just applied for the police certificate. I applied with EID number. I want to confirm that we don’t have to send any hard copies of the documents we attached online right? All we do is wait right? Also, when we receive the police certificate by email, is that what we upload as the PCC or do we need to send it somewhere to get a stamp, signature or something?

tsentsen

Jun 12, 2019
Hello. I lived in abu dhabi before. Can i get dubai police clearance certificate instead? Does dubai pcc coveres all 7 emirates?

@jana23 please update when exactly you received your pcc. And lastly can i pay non gcc card? Is it okay as long as it’s credit card?

Thank you everyone for answering.

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hello. I lived in abu dhabi before. Can i get dubai police clearance certificate instead? Does dubai pcc coveres all 7 emirates?

@jana23 please update when exactly you received your pcc. And lastly can i pay non gcc card? Is it okay as long as it’s credit card?

Both are in uae so Dubai police certificate is acceptable. I received pcc Sunday. And I’m not sure about non gcc. Try contacting their chat regarding that.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

Regarding non GCC CC payment, yes it accepts payment for certain banks but others it does not. e.g. if you have CC from RBC or Scotiabank it does not work but it accept payment from TD bank CC

ringtone

Oct 2, 2016
Yes exactly the one I looked at. If you look at the bottom, it says *biometric card photocopy. That’s what I’m confused about.
Hi,
Did CIC accepted you Abu Dhabi PCC. Because they mentioned Dubai police for my pcc. I lived in Abu Dhabi for 3 years. Thanks

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hey folks please help,,, im applying online for a Dubai PCC for my wife. After uploading the documents, the next page is talking about some registered mailing address with PO BOX. To the best of my knowledge they send the certificate online. What is the essence of that page? And it is having a complulsory X that we must be filled out. Clarify me please