+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for adding spouse after AOR

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
##Adding spouse after AOR##

Hey all,

I received my express entry invite on march and submitted all of my docs by may 2023.

I got the AOR on the same day itself.

2 days back, i got married. The traditional ceremony is yet to happen but I’ve completed the registration process and have received the marriage certificate.

Please not that my traditional marriage is yet to happen in 2 weeks time.

Current Status:

I have submitted a webform mentioning that i got married on 17th of JUNE and attached my marriage certificate along with my spouses name.

I received a confirmation email from IRCC me tioning that the documents uploaded has been received and added to the profile.

Is this the right way of adding spouse to my profile ? I could see in many posts that they were asked by IRCC to upload a set of docs . I’ve not received any mails as such.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
##Adding spouse after AOR##

Hey all,

I received my express entry invite on march and submitted all of my docs by may 2023.

I got the AOR on the same day itself.

2 days back, i got married. The traditional ceremony is yet to happen but I’ve completed the registration process and have received the marriage certificate.

Please not that my traditional marriage is yet to happen in 2 weeks time.

Current Status:

I have submitted a webform mentioning that i got married on 17th of JUNE and attached my marriage certificate along with my spouses name.

I received a confirmation email from IRCC me tioning that the documents uploaded has been received and added to the profile.

Is this the right way of adding spouse to my profile ? I could see in many posts that they were asked by IRCC to upload a set of docs . I’ve not received any mails as such.
Do you see your spouse name on the portal?