+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter

Ris411

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Need help. I got a pfl stating that I misrepresented myself by not declaring a study permit refusal while applying under canadian experience class PR application. I genuinely forgot about it. I had a refusal on nov 3,2016 which was followed by a approval on dec 30,2016 and i landed in canada after a week. But i have declared this refusal in my second study permit application. After my studies got finished i got a work permit on the border and never the officer had asked me about any refusals so this refusal never crossed my mind after i came to canada. I donot get any points or credits by hiding this refusal. It was a honest mistake. I was too overwhelmed after getting ITA i honestly forgot about the refusal. How do i convince the officer. Pls help
Hi bro I have same case can you reply please I am so much worried.I also forget to disclosed my Canada study permit refusal

Ritish Gupta

Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone my wife got a PFL on 12.12.21. It stated they found her Ielts document fake but it is genuine. In our reply we sent them screenshots of idp dashboard and her general Ielts trf where she scored 8 bands. She scored 9 in listening task and 6.5 in writing in academics Ielts . I think this made officer suspicious. IDP is of no help. I have also attached the mail screenshot where idp is saying embassy should directly contact them to verify trf. 10 days were given to us for explanation which already passed. When should we expect reply from embassy and what should we do next.