+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness letter: you must satisfy a visa officer that your sponsor will reside in canada.

Makram76

Oct 10, 2019
Does that mean a refusal???? And will this delay our application???My wife is my sponsor. We already have our plan to go live in canada. What is the best to reply

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Did you provide your plan? A PFL like this is very serious, will delay your application, and leads to a refusal. Did you get an additional document request and not respond?

Provide absolutely everything you can think of that proves your plan to return to Canada. Now.

Is your wife a citizen?

Makram76

Oct 10, 2019
They did not contact us requesting any additional documents. They only contacted us to do the biometrics and medical examination which we completed directly after they requested.

Makram76

Oct 10, 2019
They did not contact us requesting any additional documents. They only contacted us to do the biometrics and medical examination which we completed directly after they requested. And the results for medicals posted on cic

Makram76

Oct 10, 2019
We got the procedural fairness letter only a few days ago and are in the process of collecting the evidence. We plan on providing proof of research related to residential rental and job searches. We are also trying to get our degree equivalencies. We will also write a detailed letter explaining what our plan will be as soon as we get to Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
They did not contact us requesting any additional documents. They only contacted us to do the biometrics and medical examination which we completed directly after they requested.
You were supposed to include information with your original application to demonstrate that you have firm plans to move to Canada once the PR visa is approved.

Makram76

Oct 10, 2019
They did not request them in the application at that time. What do you suggest would also be strong evidence? My wife is surely going with me to Canada once my PR

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
They did not request them in the application at that time. What do you suggest would also be strong evidence? My wife is surely going with me to Canada once my PR
Yes, yes they did. It's an essential part of the application for a sponsor who lives outside Canada and is on the checklist.

If you provided none of this when you applied, this is why you have a PFL and are about to be refused sponsorship. Get these documents together NOW.