+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural fairness Letter - Replied - What should I do next !!!

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
WHAT!!! 23 months. Omg. So did you get landing interview or anything? When did you apply for sponsorship and what stage did you start your problem?
We applied on May 2017 and everything went on smoothly.they issued SA to my wife and thereafter l received a letter on July 7, 2018 that the application has been transferred for further assessment. I have been out of status as well.is been 8months since etobicoke received the transfer file but l have not heard from etobicoke office .we have written to them several times all they say is they are processing .

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
We applied on May 2017 and everything went on smoothly.they issued SA to my wife and thereafter l received a letter on July 7, 2018 that the application has been transferred for further assessment. I have been out of status as well.is been 8months since etobicoke received the transfer file but l have not heard from etobicoke office .we have written to them several times all they say is they are processing .
What is SA? You should call them. I applied feb 2018 and I really don’t wanna wait another year for this. It stresses me out.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
What is SA? You should call them. I applied feb 2018 and I really don’t wanna wait another year for this. It stresses me out.
SA means sponsor approved. We have called several times the agents are not helpful at all.They can give details and all they say is they are processing

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
SA means sponsor approved. We have called several times the agents are not helpful at all.They can give details and all they say is they are processing
Did you try to submit the Web form in cic? If they just transfer your app and they don’t require anything else like you don’t have any problem so I think If you moved to your wife’s mom’s house will not matter.

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
Update: I got email that “your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment” on April 15th.

Since I live right near the ferry to the State so I came in and ask the immigrant officer about my case. He said next time I go across I can bring in my passport and paper stuffs and he can look it up to see my inland application.

So do you think he can find out what progress I’m in and what’s next? What question should I ask him since he said he could answer me any question.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You're a foreign resident and you're thinking of going to the US just to come back and have an immigration officer look up your status?

While it really should not be an issue, be careful about being denied reentry to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Too add @k.h.p. CBSA shouldn’t act like customer service for IRCC. They won’t have access to the same info and would imagine most will not agree to look up your file unless it has to do with your border crossing that day. Just be patient.

Reactions: k.h.p.

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
I have US visitor VISA. I just went to US to shop and came back. Since I have Canada student visa and work permit after graduate I think it shouldn’t be denied to enter Canada.
He told me he can look up my application for me. I just wonder if they can see the actual processing of my application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have US visitor VISA. I just went to US to shop and came back. Since I have Canada student visa and work permit after graduate I think it shouldn’t be denied to enter Canada.
He told me he can look up my application for me. I just wonder if they can see the actual processing of my application.
They can’t.

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
I have a question. If I traveled to US once, do I need to update my travel history? And should I update my new address thru webform even after the procedural fairness letter? I updated my address online tho.

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I just receive my GCMS note and in the last note it said:
A file transfer is necessary. File will be transferred to CIC.
Final case decision: File transfer required.

So what happen? I’ll just wait now?
I passed the eligibility. Is there anyone can help me to read the note?

Dk2805

Aug 11, 2019
Hey, I just receive my GCMS note and in the last note it said:
A file transfer is necessary. File will be transferred to CIC.
Final case decision: File transfer required.

So what happen? I’ll just wait now?
I passed the eligibility. Is there anyone can help me to read the note?
Any update on the application?