Procedural fairness for rukhsati and asking for nikah nama in english

Xaad215

Dec 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
I have received the same procedure fairness letter, saying that we have not celebrated the rukhsati and asking for nikahnama one more time, we received this letter on Oct 29, 2019,
I have submitted the required info with pics showing us getting out of the marriage hall, getting in the car, reaching at hotel also attaches the hotel receipt pics of our reception outing with family and honey mood pics plus urdu and english translated nikanama
They ask us to respond it in 30 days
Still wating for their reply....
Anyone has any idea how long does it gonna take?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have received the same procedure fairness letter, saying that we have not celebrated the rukhsati and asking for nikahnama one more time, we received this letter on Oct 29, 2019,
I have submitted the required info with pics showing us getting out of the marriage hall, getting in the car, reaching at hotel also attaches the hotel receipt pics of our reception outing with family and honey mood pics plus urdu and english translated nikanama
It is never advised to apply without doing the rukhsati. Nikah-only apps are often refused.

A PFL means normal processing times no longer apply. It could be awhile before you get any update.

Reactions: Xaad215

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It can take quite a number of months to hear back once you respond to a procedural fairness letter. Unfortunately there's nothing you can really do but wait and hope for the best. IRCC doesn't like nihak only applications.

Reactions: Xaad215

Xaad215

Dec 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
It can take quite a number of months to hear back once you respond to a procedural fairness letter. Unfortunately there's nothing you can really do but wait and hope for the best. IRCC doesn't like nihak only applications.
In the letter he mentioned that he wants to make a final decision after our reply thats why i thought they should have replied by now

Xaad215

Dec 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
It is never advised to apply without doing the rukhsati. Nikah-only apps are often refused.

A PFL means normal processing times no longer apply. It could be awhile before you get any update.

Thanks for the reply
We did do rukhsati.
So that means it can take several months now

bkhan88

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply
We did do rukhsati.
So that means it can take several months now
Can you please share what was the end result after you received the Procedural Fairness letter (PFL) regarding the Rukhsati? and how long it took for you to get your application approved (hopefully) after you submitted your response to the PFL? this is extremely urgent for me as I have also just received this letter. Any information and insight regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated. thanksss a lot!!

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Can you please share what was the end result after you received the Procedural Fairness letter (PFL) regarding the Rukhsati? and how long it took for you to get your application approved (hopefully) after you submitted your response to the PFL? this is extremely urgent for me as I have also just received this letter. Any information and insight regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated. thanksss a lot!!
I hope they reply to you. The original post you replied to what very long ago. All you can really do it try to provide additional proof of the relationship being real such as photos, letters from family and friends, along with a letter signed by both of you explaining why Rukhsati was not done.

bkhan88

Jan 25, 2018
Actually rukhsati has been done already now. We didn't have Rukhsati ceremony earlier because of my short stay and also because of Covid concerns earlier. Later in July this year, we had Mehndi Ceremony and Rukhsati as well. Can share the photos, videos, flight details, marriage hall receipts, caterer receipt, bride and groom dress receipts, professional photographer receipt, jewelry receipt. Also the money transfers I have had with my wife's account. Hopefully that will all be sufficient.