+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedual Fairness for NOC 1212

Apr 20, 2017
Dear X,
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) b) and c) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the primary occupation identified in your application (NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers). As well, you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties
for this occupation.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your
MyCIC account.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of
this letter.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the
information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer

Dear All,

Can anyone please help me with that?

Apr 20, 2017
No. But worked for accounts payable analyst. I did not find any thing suitable than this. Another thing is I have received nomination based on that. But Cic has some different thoughts. That's y I am requesting you all. @legalfalcon

Last edited:

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I think because you were not supervising anyone and accounts payable is more like accounts clerk for cic that is why you cannot use 1212 because the noc 1212 is finance SUPERVISOR..you need to be supervising someone.

If you received provincial nomination then i believe you should seek the services of a lawyer.

Apr 20, 2017
I think because you were not supervising anyone and accounts payable is more like accounts clerk for cic that is why you cannot use 1212 because the noc 1212 is finance SUPERVISOR..you need to be supervising someone.

If you received provincial nomination then i believe you should seek the services of a lawyer.
But do u think the immigration can resolve this issue?

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear X,
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and
e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement(s) under paragraph(s) b) and c) because you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the primary occupation identified in your application (NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers). As well, you have not submitted sufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties
for this occupation.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your
MyCIC account.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of
this letter.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the
Sincerely,
Migration Officer

Dear All,

Get a new employment letter and mention some duties which are in line with what they have listed under NOC 1212. If you have trained or supervised some of your junior colleagues in that department, mention that as well as it could count in supervisory role. Once you have the revised letter, just submit it and you are good.

Just a FYI, as a general rule, duties on your employment letter should match to at least 70% with what they have under NOC 1212.

Thanks!

Abhi0505

Feb 3, 2019
Dear X,
for this occupation.
MyCIC account.
this letter.
Sincerely,
Migration Officer

Dear All,

What happened with your case? What were the duties you had submitted?