+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problems with IRCC Webform for Case Specific Enquiry

ivanns

Dec 4, 2017
Has anyone had issues with submitting a Case Specific Enquiry using the IRCC Web form? I am trying to submit an enquiry for longer than normal processing of a visitor visa application.

When I complete the details, it simply provides me with the following message:

"Error! Failure sending mail."

I've tried this multiple times, from different browsers and devices.

Thanks!

elebele85

May 16, 2018
Yes ive had the same problem and im anxious to get the status of my application as im meant to be travelling next week. I did manage to send a web form eventually by choosing the option 'technical difficulties'

ivanns

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks, I actually tried again last night (albeit from a different computer) and I was able to submit as originally intended - no tech difficulties.

Good luck with your application and travel plans!

Yes ive had the same problem and im anxious to get the status of my application as im meant to be travelling next week. I did manage to send a web form eventually by choosing the option 'technical difficulties'

CanAm2020

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone experiencing submitting enquiry via IRCC webform? I have been trying but the page does not respond. No error no success notification :(

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Since 2021 has anyone successfully obtained any response via IRCC webform? If so could you post some updates?