+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with the POE

zenitmonster

Mar 3, 2014
Hello is an emergency!!!!!
I have a question about the POE for the WORKING HOLIDAY VISA, i am italian, and i have already received it, but i have a problem, because the POE will expire in six months instead of twelve.
I tried to contact the canadian embassy in Italy but i didn't have answer and i tried also to contact the CIC. Can you help me? I would like to understand why, and if is possible to change it because there is a mistake. In the CIC web site there is also write that the validity of the poe is for twelve months. Can you also indicate any web site that will answer my request?
Thank you for your help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zenitmonster said:
Hello is an emergency!!!!!
I have a question about the POE for the WORKING HOLIDAY VISA, i am italian, and i have already received it, but i have a problem, because the POE will expire in six months instead of twelve.
I tried to contact the canadian embassy in Italy but i didn't have answer and i tried also to contact the CIC. Can you help me? I would like to understand why, and if is possible to change it because there is a mistake. In the CIC web site there is also write that the validity of the poe is for twelve months. Can you also indicate any web site that will answer my request?
Thank you for your help.
Because the IEC for Italians allows for 6 months of work and 6 months to visit. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/italy-italie/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx