+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

problem with submitting MPNP application

Mojtaba88

Dec 29, 2020
Hi,
I have been invited to submit my document through the online form for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. I uploaded the required documents and filled out online forms. However, I have tried several times to pay the application fee and complete the process but after hitting the "process transaction" button the page is refreshed and the submission is not completed. Nothing happens! I don't see any error code or warning! Would you help me what should I do?
Thank you in advance

Preetx29

Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys I need your help. Can you please tell me if Walmart is gonna help with MPNP. I am Department Manager at Walmart. Can I apply for MPNP.

Jassibrarr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys I need your help. Can you please tell me if Walmart is gonna help with MPNP. I am Department Manager at Walmart. Can I apply for MPNP.
U just need emplymnt letter and pay stubs and your managers's contact information for mpnp to call. If u still have any issues call mpnp they will guide u . For job duties download job responsibilities from wire.

Reactions: Miracle2018

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Please I need clarification in regards to the job requirement for skilled workers in Manitoba.
I am an international student with a post graduation work permit. Am currently working as a residential support worker. Can I use this job to apply under the requirement for a full time job? I do not see the NOC code (4412) for this job under the occupational in demand list.

Question is - is it any full time job or does it have to be a job under the occupational in demand list. Also, does 30hours qualify as full time under Manitoba.

Jassibrarr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
It should be any job not necessary to be in demand list. And About full time.mpnp they call employer to verify if he say so that u r working full time then ok

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Please I need clarification in regards to the job requirement for skilled workers in Manitoba.
I am an international student with a post graduation work permit. Am currently working as a residential support worker. Can I use this job to apply under the requirement for a full time job? I do not see the NOC code (4412) for this job under the occupational in demand list.

Question is - is it any full time job or does it have to be a job under the occupational in demand list. Also, does 30hours qualify as full time under Manitoba.

30 hours is full time.