Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application last month (see signature). However, I used the same medical results I had used for my LMIA work permit. This test was done in August of 2016. I now realized that I needed to do a new medical test specifically for PR. I called a few panel physicians and they said the medicals are the same for workers an PR and they said I could reuse my old medicals as long as they were valid.

My medical is Non-EDE\Worker. I have 501 - Medical Exam, 502 - Chest X Ray 707- HIV test, 712 Syphilis test.

MY question is: Has anyone received a PPR after reusing a medical from a previous application?

I've booked another appointment for a new medical which I intent to send using a CSE form with a detailed LOE. Should I do this?

Thanks

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry you can use same medical result upto 1 year for IRCC related applications.
No need of new medical.
Check on IRCC/CIC side, you'll definitely get what you want.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Don't worry you can use same medical result upto 1 year for IRCC related applications.
No need of new medical.
Check on IRCC/CIC side, you'll definitely get what you want.
Thanks.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashu1710 said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application last month (see signature). However, I used the same medical results I had used for my LMIA work permit. This test was done in August of 2016. I now realized that I needed to do a new medical test specifically for PR. I called a few panel physicians and they said the medicals are the same for workers an PR and they said I could reuse my old medicals as long as they were valid.

My medical is Non-EDE\Worker. I have 501 - Medical Exam, 502 - Chest X Ray 702- HIV test, 712 Syphilis test.

MY question is: Has anyone received a PPR after reusing a medical from a previous application?

I've booked another appointment for a new medical which I intent to send using a CSE form with a detailed LOE. Should I do this?

Thanks
You don't have to go for another medical. Your medical is valid for one year and the details are same as of mine. I cross checked !, however I had 707 HIV unlike 702 that you mentioned.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
farazafzal said:
You don't have to go for another medical. Your medical is valid for one year and the details are same as of mine. I cross checked !, however I had 707 HIV unlike 702 that you mentioned.
Oh crap, that's a typo. Mine is 707 as well. :p

Thanks. Did you re-use a medical as well? Or did you get a new one for PR?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Itsmee said:
I think u r good but if you don't receive COPR in next 2-3 months, you might get request for another/repeat medical.
Thanks. That's fine. I'm just worried they might reject my application for I completeness.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashu1710 said:
Oh crap, that's a typo. Mine is 707 as well. :p

Thanks. Did you re-use a medical as well? Or did you get a new one for PR?
Sorry I lost this thread and I did not enabled notifications. Just saw this again.. Our medicals expired on Mid March, so had to get new one.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
farazafzal said:
Sorry I lost this thread and I did not enabled notifications. Just saw this again.. Our medicals expired on Mid March, so had to get new one.
Thanks +1.

thiagomgd

Jul 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey @ashu1710 , I'm in the same situation as you were, can you help me?
I did the medicals for my Study Permit application last October, and I'll receive ITA next draw (PNP nomination).

How did you reuse your medicals to apply for PR?
What do I have to ask for the doctor, or inform on my application?

Thank you very much!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I did the medicals for my Study Permit application last October, and I'll receive ITA next draw (PNP nomination).

Thank you very much!
You just include a copy of the receipt for the medical you have already done.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016

Thank you very much!
"How did you reuse your medicals to apply for PR?"

Just upload the sheet you received from the clinic (the one that has your UMI number and your photo).

"What do I have to ask for the doctor, or inform on my application?"
Nothing.