+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

problem with date of birht

mukeshmech

Dec 8, 2009
i am from Nepal... due to some technicall mistake...
my brother and i have only three month difference in Date of birth.... as it is based on School leaving certificate...and can not be ammended.... legally, citizenship...passport are there....
Will it impact in my evaluation?

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
U have not cleared, which one's DOB is correct?
Your's or your brother's?

In my opinion, If ur DOB is correct, u can clarify it in ur cover letter to CIO that, the problem occured recording your brother's DOB, and he will get his DOB rectified, latter.

Though Date of birth is a basic information and must be correct.

Seniors may guide further!

Regards,

mukeshmech

Dec 8, 2009
Police certificate from India, Jabalpur

I was in india, Jabalpur for about 6 months.
I had registered in foreigner registration office, Jabalpur... being from Nepal I didn't needed visa in India.
While returning back ... I asked for police clearance...but they stamped at back of by registration document...stating.... he indends to ...leave on...25 dec...
Will that suffice for police certificate for canada... if not how can I get it...
will indian embassy issue it from kathmandu...
regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have stayed in India for more than 6 months you need a PCC. You can contact the Indian Embassy for it.Regarding your date of birth it should be correct and your brother's too. Incorrect birth date in documents would create problem.

mukeshmech

Dec 8, 2009
legally or say officially... both date of birth are correct. Because in Nepal the DOB written in School Leaving certificate is taken as authentic. Now it been long time... it is beyond correction. So, officially both of us have citizenship and passport issued on that date.
Thanks for suggestion regarding PCC.
regards

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
mukeshmech said:
legally or say officially... both date of birth are correct. Because in Nepal the DOB written in School Leaving certificate is taken as authentic. Now it been long time... it is beyond correction. So, officially both of us have citizenship and passport issued on that date.
Thanks for suggestion regarding PCC.
regards
Dear
Its very simple (Please dont take it serious)

Write them a cover letter and ask them If any where in the world has it happened that from same mother two kids could be born within a duration of 3 months. If the candians have experienced thsi miracle then they shall reject your application otherwise they are not DUMBS that they can not understand whats going on? All that matters is how you explain
Hope this helps

iloveYou!

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
mukeshmech said:
i am from Nepal... due to some technicall mistake...
my brother and i have only three month difference in Date of birth.... as it is based on School leaving certificate...and can not be ammended.... legally, citizenship...passport are there....
Will it impact in my evaluation?
you have a problem here as well. its date of birth not date of birht??