+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem with child support, What's the best approach? I'm in a dilemma, Please help!!!!

smith2

Mar 13, 2019
No body wants you to suffer that's why no one is giving you -ve advise to commit further fraud. Everyone here is voluntarily to help people. This is also a help to guide one to right way instead of pushing you to go for misrepresentation.

You already got 6 senior replies which no one gets usually. Probably you want to hear the answer you think is correct. They already told you future road map.
I know that and I appreciate your and their help. But, it's difficult for me to see my son suffering as I did. I just wanna give him a better future.

All in all, taking into account your invalubale remarks and observations, I guess all my dreams and my son's dreams are finised in this thread.

I will not remarry her and my only way to live and help my dears is officially vanished.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a positive plan in the long term. As for the my ex-wife. She took me for granted, took advantage of my kindness, ruins my life and other serious scandals that I can't even mention them. Even though she's evil and wicked and even if I remarry her again I doubt my ability to ditch her again as I can't and never fooled a person in my life. Long story short, without a viable solution from you, me dreams, my life ,my sons's dreams and life, and my dad's life will be in an extremely difficult situation in a country where there is no justice, no education, no job opportunities, oppression, and no health care and most imporrtantly, people are illiterate.
If you are willing to re-marry your wife and stay with her for the sake of your son and she would be happy to re-marry you too, it would also be an option that you all immigrate to Canada. However, if you do end up getting divorced in Canada in the future, it will be more expensive for you.

Reactions: smith2

smith2

Mar 13, 2019
If you are willing to re-marry your wife and stay with her for the sake of your son and she would be happy to re-marry you too, it would also be an option that you all immigrate to Canada. However, if you do end up getting divorced in Canada in the future, it will be more expensive for you.
I see. Even though she fooled me for five years but I can't fool her. I will be like her if I do what she did to me. I'm not that guy. Consequently, I decided to no remarry her. I trow the towel.:(

Thank you guys for your help.

Last edited: