+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem to login to account and two updates recieved today 30 Nov

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello every one,

Do some one is having a problem to login to your GC key account today?

Today, I have recieved two update emails that says they have sent me a message. When I logged in, I saw my current status is "Submitted" and on the message column there is "New". But when I click at the "full application status" it is showing a bad gataway 502 error. Are you experiencing the same thing? Did every one recieved these two update emails today? Because some one told me many have recieved it.

Do you have any idea what these messages could be? Can they be PPR? I have submitted full application on Nov 03 and review started the next day.

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hello every one,

Do some one is having a problem to login to your GC key account today?

Today, I have recieved two update emails that says they have sent me a message. When I logged in, I saw my current status is "Submitted" and on the message column there is "New". But when I click at the "full application status" it is showing a bad gataway 502 error. Are you experiencing the same thing? Did every one recieved these two update emails today? Because some one told me many have recieved it.

Do you have any idea what these messages could be? Can they be PPR? I have submitted full application on Nov 03 and review started the next day.
I haven't been able to log in all day. And have gotten 3 emails saying they are still working on my application. I got my COPR last week. But couldn't open the document because of the gateway error