+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Problem Paying Fees for Dependant?

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone else is having problem with the link provided by CIC (something like eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en) for paying fees for the Spouse (Adding him to the already existing file)?

They provided me with the link in the email 2 months ago, now that I have all the documents I clicked on it to pay the fees and its not working.

Do we go through the same process of paying fees as its done when you apply for PR in CEC (i.e. this link: eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do)???

Should I email CIC asking about the link again??

Please advice!

Thanks,
P

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
pari_p said:
Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone else is having problem with the link provided by CIC (something like eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en) for paying fees for the Spouse (Adding him to the already existing file)?

They provided me with the link in the email 2 months ago, now that I have all the documents I clicked on it to pay the fees and its not working.

Do we go through the same process of paying fees as its done when you apply for PR in CEC (i.e. this link: eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do)???

Please advice!

Thanks,
P
Links change, they had a few recent re-designs. Contact CIC. If all else fails see if you can pay the old-fashioned way (bank, money order, certified cheque, etc.).

SaravK

Star Member
Apr 4, 2013
Georgia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER in June
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Passport Req..
07-11-2013. Received by CIC: 19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
28-05-2014
pari_p said:
Hello everyone,

Please advice!

Thanks,
P
Hello, Do you know the updated link?