Problem facing Scanning Fingerprints in Biometrics

shajib

Aug 14, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2018
Dear all,
My wife's fingerprints couldn't be captured while giving biometric due to dry skin condition. What will be the implications of this? Will CIC reject application for this?? Really worried!! Pls help!
The VFS officer told me they are forwarding the result as it is. If High commission wants, then they will instruct her to give fingerprints again.
However, biometrics for both of us updated in my account with reference no and expiry date on the following day.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Dear all,
My wife's fingerprints couldn't be captured while giving biometric due to dry skin condition. What will be the implications of this? Will CIC reject application for this?? Really worried!! Pls help!
The VFS officer told me they are forwarding the result as it is. If High commission wants, then they will instruct her to give fingerprints again.
However, biometrics for both of us updated in my account with reference no and expiry date on the following day.
I do not believe there would be any issues arising from this. There would have been instances just like yours in the past, so I don't think this is worry-some. At the max maybe your wife would be requested to give the bio-metrics again. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: shajib

amp0516

Feb 8, 2019
Dear all,
Hi, any updates on this matter? I have the same problem and Im worried about it.

Thanks

shajib

Aug 14, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2018
Hi, any updates on this matter? I have the same problem and Im worried about it.

Thanks
No update till date. Biometric showing as Completed for both of us.

shajib

Aug 14, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2018
My application is under process. I didn't get any message from IRCC regarding the biometric issue. What stage are you currently in ?

amp0516

Feb 8, 2019
My application is under process. I didn't get any message from IRCC regarding the biometric issue. What stage are you currently in ?
I gave my biometrics last Monday and the staff didn’t captured my fingerprints well maybe because of dryness or thinness of my skin.

No update until now if I need to submit another one or if it was accepted.

studyworld

Oct 26, 2023
What happened after this? Got a visa OR Referred to a medical professional? Please share your experience, It will be helpful to many

I gave my biometrics last Monday and the staff didn’t captured my fingerprints well maybe because of dryness or thinness of my skin.

No update until now if I need to submit another one or if it was accepted.