20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
hi
Anyone knows if a pregnant woman can get fired during her pregnancy if on probation?
This is the situation:got hired 15-1-2019 as a fresh clerk in organic store in Calgary Alberta?Last week i found out i am pregnant....i dont have any issues with performance they seem really happy with my job!but as i am
In probation if they learn they can fire me claiming of course another reason ?is there any law protecting pregnant women in probationary period???any info would be really helpful

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi
Anyone knows if a pregnant woman can get fired during her pregnancy if on probation?
This is the situation:got hired 15-1-2019 as a fresh clerk in organic store in Calgary Alberta?Last week i found out i am pregnant....i dont have any issues with performance they seem really happy with my job!but as i am
In probation if they learn they can fire me claiming of course another reason ?is there any law protecting pregnant women in probationary period???any info would be really helpful
Yes, you can be fired during the probationary period even if you are pregnant. The employer does not need to provide any reason to fire you during this time.