+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Probability of getting reported by train

rollercoaster

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Guys, I know this has been asked many times and it all comes down to the odds.

But would you say that probability of getting reported is less if I enter Canada by a train from New York to Toronto?

I will be short of RO by anywhere between 2-4 weeks and PR card expires in June 2023. I have visited Canada twice till now for a total of 39 days.

I hold Indian Passport btw.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

But would you say that probability of getting reported is less if I enter Canada by a train from New York to Toronto?

I will be short of RO by anywhere between 2-4 weeks and PR card expires in June 2023. I have visited Canada twice till now for a total of 39 days.

Thank you!!
There's no difference.

Reactions: rollercoaster

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

Thank you!!
Amongst other things the pandemic has shown , (people being self centred, the Government in some cases is run by total yahoo’s )and hopefully the IRCC is or has taken note. Is that the RO for PR is woefully inadequate, and when you give people a inch , they will take a mile .
They WILL take a mile, and they will conjure up every available excuse they can think of that it shouldn’t apply to them .

Reactions: Qwertypod

rollercoaster

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Amongst other things the pandemic has shown , (people being self centred, the Government in some cases is run by total yahoo’s )and hopefully the IRCC is or has taken note. Is that the RO for PR is woefully inadequate, and when you give people a inch , they will take a mile .
They WILL take a mile, and they will conjure up every available excuse they can think of that it shouldn’t apply to them .
I have nothing to say except that I wish people be a bit more kind to each other and less judgemental without knowing their story. Everyone is fighting a lone battle. Everyone has some or the other problems. Not everything goes according to the plan, and there are many factors in life which are beyond one's control but which have the power to determine the destiny of an individual.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I have nothing to say except that I wish people be a bit more kind to each other and less judgemental without knowing their story. Everyone is fighting a lone battle. Everyone has some or the other problems. Not everything goes according to the plan, and there are many factors in life which are beyond one's control but which have the power to determine the destiny of an individual.
You’re correct that sometime life and events get in the way. That said, constantly talking about it and not doing anything to improve or correct the issue is pointless. Just make the effort, be prepared and hope for the best and prepare for the worst. That’s all you can do and no one can predict otherwise.