+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Privately Sponsored Refugee Interview

Omnora

Jan 31, 2023
hello guys . Are there any updates ??
Alhamdulilah, my husbands family had the interview on February 6th and were informed that day that they were approved. They were sent medical documents to complete and IRCC received it back within a month. They now have their confirmed date and will be here middle of July inshaAllah!

meran

Apr 12, 2023
Hello guys about 13 days ago after 17months i had a call from IOM and they asked me some questions about my health and other things and they told me i have a interview in may but they didn’t give me any exact date . They told me once again we will call you in next days and inform you about the exact date ,also they told me after interview in same day you have your medical test too , so now after 2 weeks I’m a little nervous about it because they didn’t call me until now , if anyone had a same experience please tell me what is next my location is turkey and my interview will be in ankara

sooma

Nov 3, 2022
Hello guys about 13 days ago after 17months i had a call from IOM and they asked me some questions about my health and other things and they told me i have a interview in may but they didn’t give me any exact date . They told me once again we will call you in next days and inform you about the exact date ,also they told me after interview in same day you have your medical test too , so now after 2 weeks I’m a little nervous about it because they didn’t call me until now , if anyone had a same experience please tell me what is next my location is turkey and my interview will be in ankara
Sady, you have no option but to wait. I have been waiting over 28 months now in Egypt. I haven't done the interview yet, they called last year and give me an interview date and a day before the interview they cancelled it. That was 10 months ago, since then nothing came up.
hold in there your turn will eventually come up.

meran

Apr 12, 2023
Sady, you have no option but to wait. I have been waiting over 28 months now in Egypt. I haven't done the interview yet, they called last year and give me an interview date and a day before the interview they cancelled it. That was 10 months ago, since then nothing came up.
hold in there your turn will eventually come up.
Iam sorry to hear that but time processing are different in whole the world for example in turkey its 23 months right now but egypt is 35 months, they will call you soon because you are so close to this time

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

sooma

Nov 3, 2022
Iam sorry to hear that but time processing are different in whole the world for example in turkey its 23 months right now but egypt is 35 months, they will call you soon because you are so close to this time

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
I really hope so. thanks for the motivations, but every time i get closer to the processing time, it gets extended. Unfortunately there is no fixed time.

Reactions: meran

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
No, it depends on the nationality and where they were born. Yes they like in Saudi but they are yemeni which is why their visa office is Abu Dhabi.
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening
I biometric is valid for 10 years so you shouldn’t need to repeat the biometric for IRCC. Would reply clarifying that you still have a valid biometric and the dates you completed the biometric for IRCC. Not sure if you have completed biometrics for other organizations like UNHCR or IOM. The system seems to send out biometric notices automatically at times.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
I biometric is valid for 10 years so you shouldn’t need to repeat the biometric for IRCC. Would reply clarifying that you still have a valid biometric and the dates you completed the biometric for IRCC. Not sure if you have completed biometrics for other organizations like UNHCR or IOM. The system seems to send out biometric notices automatically at times.
what about 2nd interview in just 6 months apart