ANKARA/TURKEY
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
ANKARA
hi guys

my timeline is

I submitted my application on October 29th 2022 (groupe of five) Turkey

and till now didn't get anything Like I didn't get the G-Number yet , the question is how long it takes to receive response for ircc?

and also if there's anybody applied groupe of five in turkey here?

thank you guys!
UPDATE!

HEY GUYS,

just received my AOR, now I am waiting for the approval, wish you all best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: AK5021 and alyhas

inahebel

Sep 3, 2023
Hello, I am refugee in egypt under the private sponsorship program psr , my application online is posted on the ecas “decision made”. I would like to know what is next step will be.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello, I am refugee in egypt under the private sponsorship program psr , my application online is posted on the ecas “decision made”. I would like to know what is next step will be.
It looks like the Visa Office has finished to process your application the next step is to wait for IOM to arrange for you a flight

amin_turkey

Jan 24, 2023
It looks like the Visa Office has finished to process your application the next step is to wait for IOM to arrange for you a flight

You and I are the same and we both immigrated from Quebec. But I applied one year after you, 2022.
Are all your steps finished? Are you waiting for a flight from IOM to fly?
Is there still another answer that you are still waiting for?

PSAHR

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Its been awhile that our journey to Canada has come to an end and we are successfully resettled in Canada. I just wanted to reflect on the timeline that took us for this Journey to help other estimate their Journey duration.
  • Applied in April, 2018 under SAH-PSR
  • Case approved and transferred to Ankara
  • Medical and interview done in Feb, 2019
  • Re-medical done in Dec, 2022
  • Status changed to Decision made on January 09, 2023.
  • Flight to Canada booked for February 23, 2023
Good luck everyone,
PSAHR

Reactions: Red-John and AK5021

AK5021

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Its been awhile that our journey to Canada has come to an end and we are successfully resettled in Canada. I just wanted to reflect on the timeline that took us for this Journey to help other estimate their Journey duration.
Good luck everyone,
PSAHR
Congratulations! Good luck and happy flight!

Red-John

Feb 20, 2024
Good luck everyone,
PSAHR
Man! Talk about endurance & patience... Salutes my friend, you definitely deserve it given that timeline!
May I ask you if you are Syrian or Iraqi by any chance? I'd also really appreciate it if you could share this, but did you contact the embassy (physically or by email) during your waiting periods to explain your situation, frankly to know if they can expedite the process? Things are going crazy in Turkey, & we have a particular situation that would render our whole SAH application futile if things take years to complete!

Good luck in your new life my friend, keep the dream alive!

Red-John

Feb 20, 2024
Good luck everyone,
PSAHR
Brother... me (& others) asking about your nationality is not a trap or an evil scheme :D, and, to be honest, it neither is out of mere curiosity... It's just to understand how things are going for certain nationalities. I've seen so many asking you this & you seem to be afraid of giving an answer. Anyways, have a great flight friend!