+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private sponsorship timeline in Egypt 2021

shard

Feb 13, 2022
hello everyone .
private sponsored refugee lets share our timeline here
its been more than 13 months since my file started processing . and nothing till now did anyone get any response .?
thank you

shard

Feb 13, 2022
lets keep updating if anything new happen.
and if someone had an experince could help us understand the long processing period and what they haven gone through .
thanks for sharing

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi guys, after 22 month I got an email for my interview in next month. I’m a applicant in Thailand. Just be patient your time will comes.

Reactions: Roey

shard

Feb 13, 2022
Hi guys, after 22 month I got an email for my interview in next month. I’m a applicant in Thailand. Just be patient your time will comes.
thanks for your support . just a question while the time you were waiting did you send a webform asking about your application ?
and can i link my appliction to online account a GCKey account to get more details about my appliction process ? thanks you .

Reactions: Amin.hope

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Your
thanks for your support . just a question while the time you were waiting did you send a webform asking about your application ?
and can i link my appliction to online account a GCKey account to get more details about my appliction process ? thanks you .
Your welcome dude, I did nothing apart of working on myself mentally and physically. when it’s your time it will come automatically. Stay positive and strong man. GL

Reactions: shard

Roey

Dec 18, 2021
My sponsor told me that my case has been transferred to Singapore, but it is not known when the interview will be