+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsorship Group Of Five from Malaysia

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
Hello ,I hope everyone is fine and safe
I applied for group of 5 in Feb 2020, got the sponsorship approval in August. and my case was transferred to Singapore office in September but I did not hear anything after that, I wonder if the office is working or closed due to COVID-19. and when should I expect the interview or the next step

Smoothini Geelle

Feb 15, 2021
Hello ,I hope everyone is fine and safe
I applied for group of 5 in Feb 2020, got the sponsorship approval in August. and my case was transferred to Singapore office in September but I did not hear anything after that, I wonder if the office is working or closed due to COVID-19. and when should I expect the interview or the next step
If you godit "approval" you can email to their embassy in Singapore by using yr Application/UCI number to make sure your file has been referred also ask them the appointment of your interview.
If they godit, then they will send you mail requesting to answer normal 5 questions about your case and send them back .
I heard some Canadian embassies they don't take interview this years becouse of Covid-19 anyway, after the interview they will request you to make Security background check and then medical test .

Last edited:

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
hello , i have done the interview last week . waiting the decision
Bro can you please tell me where did your interview held i mean they invite you into un office or they take your interview online im asking cause im also waiting for embassy interview under group of 5 here in Malaysia my file was transferred to Singapore in January 2020 please share your experience...

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
Bhai kab hoa apka interview or kha py hoa embassy walo ny unhcr office bulaya tha ya online lya ha apka interview many bii meri file b January 2020 ki transfer ho chuki ha Singapore visa office par koi update nahi thora apna experience share krein kindly

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
the Canadian visa officer interviewed me online in the UN building . I hope they call u for interview soon
Bhai apka number mil skta ha thori tafsilyan bat krni thi agar ap free hon too zyada time nahi longa apka...ap smj skty hoo is condition ko keonky ap guzry hoo is intzar syy

Mudei

Jul 4, 2020
I have similar timeline but file was transferred to New Delhi visa office since i am India. Have you sent them mail before you got invited for interview like @Smoothini Geelle suggested ? if yes, could please share the mail you sent after removing all your personal details?

Dec 23, 2021
Any update now days? I got my approval in October 2021 and my file currently is with visa officer how long do we have to wait for Embassy interview anyone have any update?

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Any update now days? I got my approval in October 2021 and my file currently is with visa officer how long do we have to wait for Embassy interview anyone have any update?
Hi dude, I applied in June 2020 and I got my approval in September 2020 and few days ago after almost 23 month I got an email about my interview. Just be patient and stay strong, your time will come soon.

Reactions: Amir saharan