+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
Hi to all,

Can someone please explain what to write in the below part of the quarantine plan:

Support Measures
Please provide details on the measures you have taken to ensure that the refugees will have access to the necessities of life (including water, food, and medication) without leaving quarantine.

Also, can sponsors show that the refugees will stay at a hotel for about 14 days or Airbnb in Canada? What evidence will be required? Do sponsors need to show evidence of hotel booking and enough cash in bank to cover quarantine expenses?

Thanks,

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
After 4 months of quarantine status still shows in process and no further update from any office. Anyone enlighten their ideas plz!?

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone

I have a travel date on the next week, the IOM called us month ago ..
But till now my sponsors they didn’t got the NAT e-mail is that normal process?
or this a problem?
Waiting for supporting

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
Hello everyone

or this a problem?
Waiting for supporting
I'm travelling tomorrow and my sponsors got the email. Check in with yours. Maybe not everyone receives this email.

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I'm travelling tomorrow and my sponsors got the email. Check in with yours. Maybe not everyone receives this email.
I’m so happy for you brother
Wishing you all the best in your new life
When did your sponsors got the email? When before the flight date ?

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hi,
What kid of email did your sponsor get? Is it the quarantine plan email or some other email?
My family is in Tajikistan and the sponsor already got the quarantine plan email 3 weeks ago.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hello everyone

or this a problem?
Waiting for supporting
Hi,
What is NAT email? Are you out of Tajikistan by any chance?

My family is in Tajikistan and the sponsor already got the quarantine plan email 3 weeks ago.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hi to all,

Can someone please explain what to write in the below part of the quarantine plan:

Support Measures
Please provide details on the measures you have taken to ensure that the refugees will have access to the necessities of life (including water, food, and medication) without leaving quarantine.

Also, can sponsors show that the refugees will stay at a hotel for about 14 days or Airbnb in Canada? What evidence will be required? Do sponsors need to show evidence of hotel booking and enough cash in bank to cover quarantine expenses?

Thanks,
Hi,
Hotel is fine. You just need to write the address of the hotel on the second page .
On the third page, mention the name of the sponsor members who will be responsible for providing food, essential hygiene products and clothing as necessary to the sponsored people while they are in quarantine. Mention that you will provide certain type of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner in disposable plastic dishes and drop off everything behind the door to avoid physical contact. Mention that you have already talked to the sponsored people and they are aware of the plan and will follow all quarantine restrictions.

Reactions: Salman Q

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I’m sorry sister
yeah I think there is a problem
Hello brother do iom directly call u after quarantine plan or do they email and confirm ur application receipt first? After quarantine plan plz enlighten exact details, its been 4 months of quarantine plan and we received nothing.

Salman Q

Jan 4, 2020
Hi,
What is NAT email? Are you out of Tajikistan by any chance?

Hi Xbero,

When your family had given interview? From Quebec?

Thanks,