+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I'm not a guy lol.
And yes, if you receive an email for quarantine plan that is a good indicator that your application has been pre-approved. Your quarantine plan will determine whether the IRCC officer gives you a final decision or not. It should be clear and planned thoroughly. You guys will only have 3 days to send it so keep that in mind.
Oh sorry
My sponsors had receieved quarantine plan and request for refugee arrival confirmation almost 3 months ago and since then no further updates heard

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
Oh sorry
My sponsors had receieved quarantine plan and request for refugee arrival confirmation almost 3 months ago and since then no further updates heard
As far as I'm concerned, IRCC is currently dealing with a huge backlog and it also depends on your country of asylum. For instance, If you live in Pakistan or India, there's a chance you haven't heard anything yet due to the recent surge in violence in some parts there. Hopefully you get an update soon though.

Alconsultant

Aug 26, 2021
Yes. Your sponsor should definitely contact IRCC and send in an inquiry about this delay.
"Medical results have been received" means they've been received as stated and that they're currently being reviewed until the IRCC officer either approves of them or asks you to retake some exams. In case of approval, the next step for you is the quarantine plan.
Thanks Mieemie for your reply, is it normal 4 months after IRCC confirmed receiving the medical results with no feedback. I mean at least approved or not or still need more time to decide weather need to retake some exams.

Mieemie

Sep 17, 2021
Thanks Mieemie for your reply, is it normal 4 months after IRCC confirmed receiving the medical results with no feedback. I mean at least approved or not or still need more time to decide weather need to retake some exams.
Unfortunately, the pandemic has caused a backlog for many cases. Generally, If the IRCC officer does not consider your case as priority then a delay is expected to happen so in case your sponsor decides to send in an inquiry, make sure to explain how or why your case should be a priority.

Mibr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Malaysia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
You can still contact them as an outland refugee. Keep in mind if you do that, there's a possibility for more future delays UNLESS your case is urgent or considered a priority. Do check out this link before proceeding with filling out the Web form. Good luck.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp thank you so much I just wanna ask you if something wrong with medical exam will they contact to me immediately they just asked me sputum and X-ray and I did that my additional test was clear what’s my chances to pass medical exam

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Once ur ecas shows medical received it means your medical is clear. This delays have some another reasons which are very hard to guess. I also had done medicals in june but still waiting for approval etc. quarantine plan didn’t bring much of big deal to our case since its been 3 month and we are waiting like crazy.

Alconsultant

Aug 26, 2021
Once ur ecas shows medical received it means your medical is clear. This delays have some another reasons which are very hard to guess. I also had done medicals in june but still waiting for approval etc. quarantine plan didn’t bring much of big deal to our case since its been 3 month and we are waiting like crazy.
Thank you bro Nas1820, that good news so far if means clear, but unfortunately no details just received!
so your case almost going in parallel with my case, did you received quarantine plan? for me nothing..

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Thank you bro Nas1820, that good news so far if means clear, but unfortunately no details just received!
so your case almost going in parallel with my case, did you received quarantine plan? for me nothing..
Yes my sponsors had received one, but its been 3 months theres been no single update afterwards. Medical is done in june 9th. Quarantine plan gave no fruitful outcome, the reason u did not receive q.p can be because your country of residence have less covid ratio. So chill and keep waiting and checking ur email

Reactions: Alconsultant

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I don't know.
But I studied that after quarantine plan the IRCC will transfer the applicants to the iom and order them to book the tickets.
But Corp is also important. I think they should send us corp even before quarantine plan but I don't know why we don't have our corp yet.

Please let me know if you heard some thing new like corp or Decision Made or something from IOM
Brother???

Alconsultant

Aug 26, 2021
Did you pass your medical exam?
Guys, how do you know if you are passing the medical exam or not? still this group is for private sponsored refugees and there is no way to link your application to GCKey tool, the only way is eCAS, and showing only medical results have been received!
Please share if there is a way to see further details.

Mibr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Malaysia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
Guys, how do you know if you are passing the medical exam or not? still this group is for private sponsored refugees and there is no way to link your application to GCKey tool, the only way is eCAS, and showing only medical results have been received!
Please share if there is a way to see further details.
You can’t link your application to gckey if you see medical has been received on your ecase means you pass the medical for me it has been 4 months no medical has been received

Reactions: Alconsultant