+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi there
I just finished my medical examine and got the update on the web portal that ( we received your medical results )
the background check has been finished since Last year !
when the quarantine plan is coming ?

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
Hi there
I just finished my medical examine and got the update on the web portal that ( we received your medical results )
Hello , can u kindly explain the background check? I mean does it show in the portal (background check)?

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi there
When did u do medical?? Quarantine plan etc comes after around 2 months of medical due to covid.. but dont know what comes next

Reactions: Saif_alaqbi

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Likely october, can u elaborate how come your background check and security was completed before medical? Many says it comes after medical
Actu
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedural-fairness-letter-received-respond.613983/post-8441448
you can check my Post year a half ago after i finished the interview the visa officer sent me a Procedural fairness letter
after the replay on it the officer sent my application to the Background investigation

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hello every one
What is the next step after you passed the medical examination?
How much time we have to wait for the next step and what is that next step?

First we had interview & biometric and then medical examinations. And now we are waiting for the next step.
When will we see the Decision Made or police clearances?
Can any one have experience about the steps and durations? Especially during this covid 19?
Step by step with time please
Thank you
Hi bro did u get latest updates or not