+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

rastamanforvere

Apr 27, 2016
Here's my timeline:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on January 4, 2023.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 12, 2023. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
i did interview, medical exams and biometrics on 10th october, 2023, I am waiting for decision made
Asylum country: Uganda
Visa office: Dar-es- Salaam
Hi @Niyuba, maybe you did make small error on your timeline. You said in other thread that your sponsors were selected in June 2021 and application for PR in april 2021 or 2022? Can you give us your timeline including the quebec part? sponsorship selected, documents sent, sponsorship approved (on quebec side)?

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hi @Niyuba, maybe you did make small error on your timeline. You said in other thread that your sponsors were selected in June 2021 and application for PR in april 2021 or 2022? Can you give us your timeline including the quebec part? sponsorship selected, documents sent, sponsorship approved (on quebec side)?
Hello !
There is no any error in my timeline which I shared.
After getting sponsorship approval from MIFI ( Québec Immigration Ministry), I applied for PR as a sponsored refugee then IRCC transfered my application to the Visa Office where I am living with UCI and G number after that I was able to check my application status on eCAS, it says that we received your PR application the day when my Sponsors submitted the Sponsorship application on ARRIMA before the draw.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello !
There is no any error in my timeline which I shared.
After getting sponsorship approval from MIFI ( Québec Immigration Ministry), I applied for PR as a sponsored refugee then IRCC transfered my application to the Visa Office where I am living with UCI and G number after that I was able to check my application status on eCAS, it says that we received your PR application the day when my Sponsors submitted the Sponsorship application on ARRIMA before the draw.
Here is my timeline for Sponsorship Application of Québec Province:

1. My Sponsors in Québec submitted the Sponsorship application on April 6, 2021 on ARRIMA platform.

2. Our Sponsorship Application file got selected after a draw on June 17, 2021.

3. My Sponsors submitted documents proving their financial capacity to sponsor me on August 2021 at ARRIMA platform.

4. We got Sponsorship approval from MIFI (Québec Immigration Ministry) on November 10, 2022.

After the Sponsorship approval, I got a green light to apply for PR application as the sponsored refugee at IRCC, ROC-0 .

My sponsor submitted the PR application at IRCC (ROC-O) on December 6, 2022.
We received the 2nd AOR on December 21, 2022 with UCI and G number and file transfered to the Visa Office.
I did interview, medical exams October 2023.

My sponsor in Québec received a mail from MIFI with letter which informed them that MIFI issued for me a CSQ ( Certificat de Sélection du Québec) on December 4, 2023

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023

1. My Sponsors in Québec submitted the Sponsorship application on April 6, 2021 on ARRIMA platform.

3. My Sponsors submitted documents proving their financial capacity to sponsor me on August 2021 at ARRIMA platform.

4. We got Sponsorship approval from MIFI (Québec Immigration Ministry) on November 10, 2022.

After the Sponsorship approval, I got a green light to apply for PR application as the sponsored refugee at IRCC, ROC-0 .

We received the 2nd AOR on December 21, 2022 with UCI and G number and file transfered to the Visa Office.

My sponsor in Québec received a mail from MIFI with letter which informed them that MIFI issued for me a CSQ ( Certificat de Sélection du Québec) on December 4, 2023
Quebec sponsorship process is very different from other, so many steps. I really didn't know.

Reactions: Niyuba

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022

I hope it's clear for you, just to explain I think IRCC (ROC-O) in their PR timeline put that they received the PR application the day when MIFI received the Sponsorship application just not to put behind sponsored refugee of Québec with other PSR applicants outside Québec because for them their submit PR application and Sponsorship application at the same time.

rastamanforvere

Apr 27, 2016

Many many thanks.

Really appreciate.

I think you re the first person to share a complete timeline. This is very helpful for the rest of the people waiting.

rastamanforvere

Apr 27, 2016
I hope it's clear for you, just to explain I think IRCC (ROC-O) in their PR timeline put that they received the PR application the day when MIFI received the Sponsorship application just not to put behind sponsored refugee of Québec with other PSR applicants outside Québec because for them their submit PR application and Sponsorship application at the same time.
yeah thats weird. Maybe a simple administrative formality. The rest makes sense.

Reactions: Niyuba

rastamanforvere

Apr 27, 2016
yeah thats weird. Maybe a simple administrative formality. The rest makes sense.
One last question for you. I am a sponsor, and on ARRIMA I have noticed that my application status has changed from Submitted (Soumis in french) to Presente.

Is it something showing that MIFI has validated the application, still validating, kind of second AOR? do you remember that with your application. I know you re being sponsored, maybe you may not have the answer.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
One last question for you. I am a sponsor, and on ARRIMA I have noticed that my application status has changed from Submitted (Soumis in french) to Presente.

Is it something showing that MIFI has validated the application, still validating, kind of second AOR? do you remember that with your application. I know you re being sponsored, maybe you may not have the answer.
le status " présenté " sur ARRIMA means you submitted documents to prove your financial capacity, and MIFI is reviewing them in purpose of processing your sponsorship application, there is no 2nd AOR, you have to wait for sponsorship approval.
It's okay even I am the sponsored refugee I have enough information because of all those years of processing a d I speak French very fluently.

Reactions: rastamanforvere

rastamanforvere

Apr 27, 2016
le status " présenté " sur ARRIMA means you submitted documents to prove your financial capacity, and MIFI is reviewing them in purpose of processing your sponsorship application, there is no 2nd AOR, you have to wait for sponsorship approval.
It's okay even I am the sponsored refugee I have enough information because of all those years of processing a d I speak French very fluently.
I guessed that you can speak french by your name :D.
I think we come from the same part/country of the World :);):D

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Hello everyone. I think my long process is getting to the final stage. I was told by IOM yesterday that my flight will be on February 27, 2024 at 2:00 am. I was thinking this morning that some of us in this group might cross each others paths in Canada without knowing it. Thanks everyone for your help and i wish you all the best.

Last edited:

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello everyone. I think my long process is getting to the final stage. I was told by IOM yesterday that my flight will be on February 27, 2024 at 2:00 am. I was thinking this morning that some of us in this group might cross each others paths in Canada without knowing it. Thanks everyone for your help and i wish you all the best.
Congratulations Bro, I wish you a safe journey, may I ask you how did IOM contact you about your flight date by email or phone call ? Thank you