+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
That sound like a good step, maybe Iom IOM is arranging your travel ✈
hi GUYZ does visa officer actually do 2 interview for private sponsorship refugee or it just a routine for certain applications because I did interview in June 2023 then I got another on 23 January 2024 PSR

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
hi GUYZ does visa officer actually do 2 interview for private sponsorship refugee or it just a routine for certain applications because I did interview in June 2023 then I got another on 23 January 2024 PSR
Visa processes can vary, and additional interviews may be conducted for various reasons, including clarifications or updates to your application. It's not uncommon for immigration authorities to request multiple interviews to ensure thorough assessment. If you've been scheduled for a second interview, it's likely part of the standard procedure for your private sponsorship refugee application. Be prepared to provide any necessary information or documentation they may require.

TE1234

Aug 6, 2023
Updates! flight is going to in the midst February. Thanks everyone who helped with infos and answers, wishing you all get good news soon.
Firstly congrats bro wish u all the best
Secondly I have a question,
Did they send u email about " notice of visa approval " or to your sponsors ?

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Firstly congrats bro wish u all the best
Secondly I have a question,
Did they send u email about " notice of visa approval " or to your sponsors ?
Thanks. Personally didn't receive notice of arrival on email, maybe my sponsor received it, after decision made I received approval few days ago then flight infos

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Updates! flight is going to in the midst February. Thanks everyone who helped with infos and answers, wishing you all get good news soon.
Congratulations my friend. Thanks for your help, we all know you helped alot. I wish you all the best. I hope i will follow you soon. I was also invited for orientation at the IOM for next week, after the took my photographs and a copy of my refugee card almost a week ago. BTW i still didn't received any approval letter even if the "decision made" status on ecas was posted a month ago. I think their way of doing things are different in different countries.

Reactions: amanofadam

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Congratulations my friend. Thanks for your help, we all know you helped alot. I wish you all the best. I hope i will follow you soon. I was also invited for orientation at the IOM for next week, after the took my photographs and a copy of my refugee card almost a week ago. BTW i still didn't received any approval letter even if the "decision made" status on ecas was posted a month ago. I think their way of doing things are different in different countries.
Thanks a lot. Don't worry about approval because IOM don't act on their own they don't do things like orientations by themselves, they are told by Canadian immigration officials. Since you are getting orientation and you already given your I'd card and picture it means your flight is quite soon, they may even tell you at the orientation if they have booked tickets, good luck bro, just be patient because it is already over now.

Reactions: Mrrefugee