+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi, can someone tell me what is this means? should I get an email about this or not?
We sent you medical instructions on May 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I did not get an email I just check the website and it update to this one.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hi, can someone tell me what is this means? should I get an email about this or not?
We sent you medical instructions on May 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Did u do your medical exam

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on December 18, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 4, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 24, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 22, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is requ
did you get any email when you get (4. medical instruction )?

cana1234

Jul 19, 2022
Don't worry about it. It means you just have to wait for their calls. They would probably call you for medical within the next one or two weeks. Congrats you've passed the interview.

Reactions: Amin.hope

cana1234

Jul 19, 2022
I did check but unfortunately there is not anything exist about that.
Did you get a call from a phone that ends with 0000 if you did get then it's from IOM and also try to confirm from your sponsor if they had sent them an email. If you've not got a call yet keep your phone closer at all times.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Did you get a call from a phone that ends with 0000 if you did get then it's from IOM and also try to confirm from your sponsor if they had sent them an email. If you've not got a call yet keep your phone closer at all times.
No I didn’t get any call From them. yes I did talked to my sponsors and I’ve said about it as well. If I will not get any call or email I think it would be better for me to calling to the IOM.

cana1234

Jul 19, 2022
No I didn’t get any call From them. yes I did talked to my sponsors and I’ve said about it as well. If I will not get any call or email I think it would be better for me to calling to the IOM.
They don't answer calls, send them an email but first wait for their calls at least for about a week.