+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
1. received your application for permanent residence on September 10 ,2021.
2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
3. medical September 24, 2023.
4. October 6 or 7 2023. Medical results have been received.
5. few days ago IOM notifies for orientation
Hello bro done orientation or still waiting the schedule

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Good luck bro may be the end of December what the ecas still in process right or decision made
The Visa office has already issued for you a Visa, IOM can not contact you for orientation if you have not yet received a decision, Good luck soon you will received DM.

Reactions: amanofadam

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hello friends is there someone who got this reply from visa office after medical group five.
We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.

Reactions: amanofadam

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello friends is there someone who got this reply from visa office after medical group five.
We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.
No mine wasn't like this it was "your application is at the final stage of processing.

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
This could mean they are still doing background check

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
This could mean they are still doing background check
Even if it's background check it still long time. I want to ask you question did you serve in military or a government officer in your origin country, add a family member after submitting your PR, live in another country which is not your asylum country or your country of origin more than 6 months during the past 5 years. If not you should put pressure you and your sponsors to complete your application.

Another if processing time from IRCC website have exceed your time line send an email asking about your application.

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
I didn't serve military or something like that i am from Somalia i live in Indonesia. I have never been another country in six months. I got G number September 29 2020
I did medical April 12 2023
Few days ago they sent me that reply