+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Nepka

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone knows that what kind of questions they ask during an interview? And do they give the decision on the same day they conduct the interview as our medical has been already done.. how long interview continue..? I am already recognized as a refugee by UNHCR..

Adrash

Mar 3, 2021
Hello everyone I have one question I receive my G number in march it’s almost 9 months but I didn’t receive any email from ircc

Yannick128

Nov 29, 2022
HI am a asylum seekers refuge in south africa it possible for me to come to Canada with the asylum here it not safe

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI am a asylum seekers refuge in south africa it possible for me to come to Canada with the asylum here it not safe
Are you registered with UNHCR? If so, they decide where you will be resettled. Or you try and get a visitor visa (showing funds, travel history, ties to home country) to Canada and then claim asylum at airport.

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi family
After one years, thanks to god i got an answer from Québec Immigration Ministry (MIFI) about the private sponsorship application, they approved it, it's not the end but it's the end of the beginning, now it's IRCC to process the refugee application.

Can you tell me how many years will take interview?
Thank you

gamgt

Dec 31, 2022
Hello am a refugee currently residing in Kampala, Uganda. I have applied for a private group 5 sponsorship on 30th June 2022 and waiting for file number. I am a doctor by profession due you think it am eligible for a student visa to farther my studies before getting my PR?

yelibe

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Members,
Any news or Updates from Dar es Salaam Visa Office ?
Timeline
Applied :November 29,2021 from uganada
AOR: June 9, 2022
Approval: January,2023
Visa office der Selama(Tanzania)
Am waiting interview?

Reactions: Niyuba

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
For me it took 15 months like One Year and Three months just to process a sponsorship application