+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsership Group Of Five in Uganda Kampala

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
I have been called to orientation. Do you know what orientation is? And how many hours will it take in one day?
Orientation is giving information of how will the new life in canada will be for you, they will tell about the weather, the customs and regulations and it usually lasts a day or two.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Bro can you share you’re time line
Applied 2019
Did medical 2021
Did biometric 2022
Did interview 2023
Plus biometric in 2023
Again did biometric 2024
Did interview again in 2024
Did medical in 2024
Received pre arrival letter
Today received finger print Expired
And decision made

madrid47

Star Member
Feb 22, 2024
Today what does it mean bro
Your sponsor will receive visa so make sure to tell him to check his emails. Once he receives the visa, u go to IOM and they will tell you about your booking. My booking is late June. In uganda there r 2 flights to canada. One is 4 June the other is late June.

Nero123

Mar 7, 2024
Your sponsor will receive visa so make sure to tell him to check his emails. Once he receives the visa, u go to IOM and they will tell you about your booking. My booking is late June. In uganda there r 2 flights to canada. One is 4 June the other is late June.
can anyone tell me when do you sign the immigration loan agreement?, most of the people sign it at the interview time but I never did.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Thanks how long does it take for them to send the visa to my sponsor