+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Priority Skills - Newfoundland and Labrador PNP

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Naturgrl, Reading through this I didn't see anywhere fee(s) was mentioned. Kindly confirm if the actual fee is CAD$250 as mentioned.

https://www.gov.nl.ca/immigration/files/Priority_Skills_NL_guide.pdf

Again, someone who is an Accountant and Financial Analyst, can she be categorized under research associate? Have read through google, just needed reaffirmation.

Thanks.
NOC 4012 is is research assistant or associate in colleges or universities. If your responsibilities match, then yes but it don’t think a financial analyst is. $250 was for the other programs. Will find link. Good luck.

https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVDDetail&db=imdb&dis=2&adm=8&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=4012&CST=01012011&MLV=4&CLV=4&CHVD=

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
NOC 4012 is is research assistant or associate in colleges or universities. If your responsibilities match, then yes but it don’t think a financial analyst is. $250 was for the other programs. Will find link. Good luck.

https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVDDetail&db=imdb&dis=2&adm=8&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=4012&CST=01012011&MLV=4&CLV=4&CHVD=
yea, I thought so about the research associate to be related to university or colleges. She is doing her Ph.d(almost done, finalizing her dissertation defense) and has done and published research work with her HOD for the past 3years (part-time). But her full-time job is as an accountant and financial analyst in an FMGC.

Now, googling Research associate, I came up with this "Research Associate. A research associate is a person who plans, organizes, and conducts research on businesses, markets, investments, or the economy. Research associates are primarily employed by asset management firms, financial institutions, consulting firms, and in-house research departments of companies". that's the confusion

Thanks as I wait for the link

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Hi.... after submitting EOI for newfoundland PNP, how do we check its status and how do we make any changes to our EOI...

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020

Radky

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, i too have the same question how to track our application? There was an option to attach three documents out of five how we can upload the rest?

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I too have the same question. There is an option to attache three documents out of three right?
Yes, to be able to get to the next stage. I uploaded only 3 out of the 5, and it took me to the next stage and after submission, just a mail saying successful submission. Don't even know how to check status. But seems is only if you get mail indicating ITA, then they will send you a link to use apply and upload documents properly.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Yeah, I think is when they issue you an ITA, that fee will be charged. Again, because it is employer-driven, there may be no need for POF as well. Just thinking out loud
yah. will it be a problem if I apply for this PNP while student visa application is on approval?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
people do have EE profile and still create study permit applications. So I don't see any problem in that
ok, I am thinking to open EE profile although I have just 244 CRS score and align it to this PNP