+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prior PR rejection due to experience cert issue..anyone gone through the same or similar but got PR approved in the second attempt?

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Prior PR rejection due to experience cert issue..anyone gone through the same or similar but got PR approved in the second attempt?

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
How long did it take since AOR to get the rejection? Was it due to missing documentation, or was the documentation not good enough?

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
How long did it take since AOR to get the rejection? Was it due to missing documentation, or was the documentation not good enough?
About 4 months..the explanation provided seemed like that of documentation not good enough to prove international work exp.

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
As far as I'm aware a prior rejection due to a technicality (unless you lied in the first application in any way) will NOT affect further applications

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
What was your AOR date ? Make sure don’t claim points for the experience which was rejected in your recent application and you should be good.

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
As far as I'm aware a prior rejection due to a technicality (unless you lied in the first application in any way) will NOT affect further applications
Thanks for the clarification. The doc submitted did not conclusively show >=5 yrs. Exp outside Canada and hence lost the 50 points.

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
What was your AOR date ? Make sure don’t claim points for the experience which was rejected in your recent application and you should be good.
But 10 yrs of exp is with the same company..in US and Canada. No way I can avoid showing it.

jagdeep22

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
But 10 yrs of exp is with the same company..in US and Canada. No way I can avoid showing it.
If I’m not wrong, in your case you have to appoint lawyer who can ask IRCC about your rejection if your documentation was 100% genuine. Moreover, all the best for future applications.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Thanks for the clarification. The doc submitted did not conclusively show >=5 yrs. Exp outside Canada and hence lost the 50 points.
Hi, is this FSW application? Isn't it for CEC 3 years foreign work is good enough to claim max points?