+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Print Queue stuck / PQ-9515 - All Completed/Passed but no PR email confirmation

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Just want to create this thread to monitor other applicants in the same situation.

Anyone in the same boat of being assigned to PQ-9515? What did you guys do? MY VO is Ottawa and after getting GCMS notes, I learned that my status was stuck for printing since March. Its been 2 months... :(

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Just want to create this thread to monitor other applicants in the same situation.

Anyone in the same boat of being assigned to PQ-9515? What did you guys do? MY VO is Ottawa and after getting GCMS notes, I learned that my status was stuck for printing since March. Its been 2 months... :(
Literally the same thing happened to me back in April. I emailed the Virtual Landing team and got a response with my Portal Details. I can help you, but I need to check two things. Are you inland, and on your GCMS notes does it say Portal email sent out? It would be under the notes section probably under note 1. If these two apply to you either reply here or dm me and ill walk you through what to do.

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Literally the same thing happened to me back in April. I emailed the Virtual Landing team and got a response with my Portal Details. I can help you, but I need to check two things. Are you inland, and on your GCMS notes does it say Portal email sent out? It would be under the notes section probably under note 1. If these two apply to you either reply here or dm me and ill walk you through what to do.
Thank you for responding! I have sent you a message.

Yzt95

Jun 26, 2023
Hi! I’m on the same boat and learned from my GCMS notes that my last update was January 15th 2023. So it’s been almost 6 months. I do have my COPR document number here and under ASSESSMENTS it shows Final: Approved. However, i don’t have under notes that the portal email was sent out and I received my GSMS notes this past week on June 21st. Any help or advice from your end would be much appreciated !

kalis236

Jul 16, 2020
Hi! I’m on the same boat and learned from my GCMS notes that my last update was January 15th 2023. So it’s been almost 6 months. I do have my COPR document number here and under ASSESSMENTS it shows Final: Approved. However, i don’t have under notes that the portal email was sent out and I received my GSMS notes this past week on June 21st. Any help or advice from your end would be much appreciated !
Same situation now.
Did you get any update after this? Did you send any email, webforms?

Kotiko

Feb 9, 2024
Probably I am the weirdest case here. I am in COPR print queue PQ-9515 . My GCMS notes show my PR application is approved since Nov-2019. yes. you read it right 2019. every time I issue a webform I receive the reply that my application is "under review". My IRCC account shows also "under review". My ircc tracker shows all steps "Completed" . there is a COPR number starting with "T" but the application status is " In Progress".

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Probably I am the weirdest case here. I am in COPR print queue PQ-9515 . My GCMS notes show my PR application is approved since Nov-2019. yes. you read it right 2019. every time I issue a webform I receive the reply that my application is "under review". My IRCC account shows also "under review". My ircc tracker shows all steps "Completed" . there is a COPR number starting with "T" but the application status is " In Progress".
Are you inland?

VictoriaAi

Dec 12, 2023
I'm inland CEC, all completed in tracker from 15 January 2024. In GCMS notes Print Queue: PQ-9515-COPR. Still haven't got portal 1. I saw lots of people who got it in a few days after COPR details appear in tracker...

alpi412

Feb 28, 2024
I've completed all the required steps on the tracker, and the final decision has been displaying since February 12. However, I haven't received the Portal 1 email. Checked all inboxes, spam, and junk folders.

Upon reaching out to the IRCC Call Center, I was informed that the Portal 1 email has been sent twice to my provided email address, but I haven't received it. Was advised to call back after five days again.

Any insights or advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks