+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Print or save online forms

AllanD

Jun 4, 2021
I would like to make copies of the online forms that are being submitted … is there any way to print or save?

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I would like to make copies of the online forms that are being submitted … is there any way to print or save?
I am not sure of what kind of equipment you are using or programs, but I don't think it makes much difference. I recall that all IRCC docs have to be prepared in Adobe pdf format. Without looking over your shoulder at your screen, I cannot really say what steps you must take, but it should not be difficult. Anyway, I managed to both print and save to hard drive. If nothing else you can save by the simple (but maybe tedious) expedient of taking a screenshot of each page.

AllanD

Jun 4, 2021
I am not sure of what kind of equipment you are using or programs, but I don't think it makes much difference. I recall that all IRCC docs have to be prepared in Adobe pdf format. Without looking over your shoulder at your screen, I cannot really say what steps you must take, but it should not be difficult. Anyway, I managed to both print and save to hard drive. If nothing else you can save by the simple (but maybe tedious) expedient of taking a screenshot of each page.
the issue is not with the pdfs tgat are uploaded, I am asking about the online forms that are filled out one page at a time (click back or click next button at bottom)

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
Yes you can download the entire package once submitted but not before
It saves all the online forms as pdfs

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Yes you can download the entire package once submitted but not before
It saves all the online forms as pdfs
I preferred to download and save each page as completed. That way, if anything got lost somehow, the most I could lose was the page being worked on.

faaarii

Oct 11, 2023
I was not able to download the "typed version" of the application. Only the attached pdf forms get downloaded once you complete the application.
My recommendation will be to print Screen the page and save it. Since You will loose all the information you "Type".
I will not take the risk if the complete package is not downloaded at the end (which I have experienced last year).