+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland)

Justsend

May 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please let me know the timeline for dependent PR application or passport request?

Few days ago, I had request for portal and today I got eCOPR but not sure what and how long it will take for my spouse (Outland).
FYI - I’m the primary application and my spouse is dependent

Thanks in advance

Justsend

May 5, 2019
Hi everyone- can someone please provide input
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please let me know the timeline for dependent PR application or passport request?

Few days ago, I had request for portal and today I got eCOPR but not sure what and how long it will take for my spouse (Outland).

Thanks in advance
Hi Everyone- can someone please provide input here?

balaakshay25

Oct 17, 2019
Hello,

I wish I could reply to you with some good news, I am in the same boat.

I am an Inland applicant and my spouse is Outland.

I have just passed my medicals so far and no update.

Would you mind sharing your timeline. I have read few replies and saw that PPR is expected to sent out in SEP once borders are open,

Hope for the best !!

tuffy

Feb 26, 2021
Hello,

I wish I could reply to you with some good news, I am in the same boat.

I am an Inland applicant and my spouse is Outland.

I have just passed my medicals so far and no update.

Would you mind sharing your timeline. I have read few replies and saw that PPR is expected to sent out in SEP once borders are open,

Hope for the best !!
Hi,
I am also in similar situation (Primary applicant is Inland and spouse is Outland), Medical passed in May 2021 and No update received from IRCC after that.
I have submitted for GCMS notes and waiting for the updates.

One of my friend got COPR exactly after 1 year of CEC application submission in similar case (Primary applicant is Inland and spouse is Outland).

creative.dhillon

Dec 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27-08-2021
Hi all, I am in a situation may be someone can shed some light.

My CEC Inland (myself primary applicant) with outland dependent was submitted in Aug last week, 2021(AOR). However, I still do not see any update on GCKey account (neither UCI updates, nor biometrics or medicals)
I have submitted old medicals (under June medical extension policy) and my biometrics were done in 2019.

Any one in a similar situation? Any inputs will be appreciated

TIA :)

tuffy

Feb 26, 2021
Hi all, I am in a situation may be someone can shed some light.

My CEC Inland (myself primary applicant) with outland dependent was submitted in Aug last week, 2021(AOR). However, I still do not see any update on GCKey account (neither UCI updates, nor biometrics or medicals)
I have submitted old medicals (under June medical extension policy) and my biometrics were done in 2019.

Any one in a similar situation? Any inputs will be appreciated

TIA :)
Hi - If you did upfront medical (for both applicant) and submitted with you EE application you should get Medical passed under your application within one month. But if you submitted any old medical receipt they might ask you to do medical test. Not sure what June medical extension policy is.

creative.dhillon

Dec 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27-08-2021
Hi - If you did upfront medical (for both applicant) and submitted with you EE application you should get Medical passed under your application within one month. But if you submitted any old medical receipt they might ask you to do medical test. Not sure what June medical extension policy is.
Thanks for response. I did not submit upfront medicals for primary applicant in Canada (myself). Because there was a public policy introduced on June 30 for in Canada applicants who have done there medicals in past 5 years, IRCC would extend those.
Despite medicals, the concernI see here is that after approx. 40 days of AOR, UCI still not updated on application.

any thoughts?

adil1234

Aug 22, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance
[/QUOTE
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance
hello , after how many days you got your spouse ppr?