+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
People who applied before Q-3 2020 with outland dependent are double unlucky. Cases from these dates are already delayed be with or without outland dependent. Plus we have outland dependent. Sometimes I feel like starting my file all over again and get this damn thing processed in 3-4 months. At least it will say approved in GCMS notes. Right now god knows what officer is doing. Why every department is running to clear 2021 but lazy to redo 2020 files. So nobody with logical brain is governing these offices.

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello,

I just received the client portal from IRCC and I replied l. I do have a spouse outside of Canada so I stated she is outside and choose Option B.

When can I expect further instructions to complete the final process?

When can I expect PPR to be sent to my spouse?

Thanks all and I wish everyone good news.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
People who applied before Q-3 2020 with outland dependent are double unlucky. Cases from these dates are already delayed be with or without outland dependent. Plus we have outland dependent. Sometimes I feel like starting my file all over again and get this damn thing processed in 3-4 months. At least it will say approved in GCMS notes. Right now god knows what officer is doing. Why every department is running to clear 2021 but lazy to redo 2020 files. So nobody with logical brain is governing these offices.
With you there buddy.

Inder@1234

Jun 9, 2021
Hello,

I just received the client portal from IRCC and I replied l. I do have a spouse outside of Canada so I stated she is outside and choose Option B.

When can I expect further instructions to complete the final process?

When can I expect PPR to be sent to my spouse?

Thanks all and I wish everyone good news.
What is your timeline pls share

Snehal_659

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
if someone could shed some light or experienced the same thing.

CEC applicant
AOR Dec 30
Got Married on March 5
updated CIC about the same on April 27.
CIC confirmed they received all the docs with the payments.
Received client portal email on June 5th with no inclusion of spouse in the letter.
Called IRCC and they confirmed there was an error on there side and they mistakenly changed my status from Married to Single.

my question - is it possible if I could apply for workpermit for my spouse (outland)?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
if someone could shed some light or experienced the same thing.

CEC applicant
AOR Dec 30
Got Married on March 5
updated CIC about the same on April 27.
CIC confirmed they received all the docs with the payments.
Received client portal email on June 5th with no inclusion of spouse in the letter.
Called IRCC and they confirmed there was an error on there side and they mistakenly changed my status from Married to Single.

my question - is it possible if I could apply for workpermit for my spouse (outland)?
Yes you can apply but very little chance of getting it approved any time soon. Many people here applied for spousal work permit but they were either rejected or never approved.

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
What is your timeline pls share
Aor - December 1 2019
1st Medical Passed December 19th 2019
File approved via GCMS April 9th 2020
Confirmation of address May 4th 2021
Re-medical requested May 12 2021
Medical Passed May 26 2021
Client portal info requested June 10 2021

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Same status as you buddy.....wife in India....AOR Sep 2020

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi. Do you think they will issue PPR and COPR if your family come to US?
There is a higher probability that they will. I was in an almost similar situation as I said before, my dependent had to come to the US before we were issued PPR and CoPR. All the best.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
hi
AR march 2019
AOR may 2019
inland aplicant with 3 outland dependant
every think passed
waiting for decision made
I had a second medical request 3 week ago for all familly member (inland and outland )
second medical exam is done (last week jun 3 )
doctor sent the medical result to CIC this week .
what do you think ? is it a good sine or not .......?
thank you

toyota2006720

Apr 16, 2021
Hello, could anyone advise me about my situation?
I'm an inland applicant with 1 inland and 2 outland dependent through MPNP stream.
Timeline:
AR- Aug 20 2020
AOR- May 3 2021
MR - May 11 2021
MP - May 28 2021
Waiting for DM

I heard that all of family members must enter Canada to get Copr letter and otherwise they are not gonna issue Copr.
Is this official? So if DM comes out, must my outland dependents enter Canada?
Thank you in advance.