+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant (Inland) Dependent (Outland) during COVID-19

JSPRT K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
are they taking up our calls or bsy in the Afghan crisis?
He did not open my file. No even he ask any security questions. I just asked about getting portal login for dependent instead of Ppr. Because someone told its officer’s mistake. Might he misunderstood that dependent is inland. So, I choose the priority options.

Mann Gill

Jul 26, 2021
Guys let me know one thing.if anyone apply for bridging visa n it would approve can a employee change employer specific job even if employee claimed job offer’s point.

Moazali6

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
@tom93 That seems to be the new normal with IRCC. You get a remedical request for outland dependents to finalize application. I received the same and remedical was submitted 3rd Sept, passed 5th Sept and today I received PR Confirmation Portal mail.
Wow that’s fast it took them one month to pass my spouse re medical and since then it’s been 2 weeks and nothing
Congratulations

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
called this morning, agent told me that portal is not misunderstanding for outlanders. Anyways they need a portal in future for their PR card too. Because of restrictions they delay PPR and they want to first complete the landing of PA. That’s what agent told me. And also told that it probably takes from days to weeks.
On which number you called, are they respond case specific queries?

JSPRT K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
On which number you called, are they respond case specific queries?
Customer care 1 (888) 242-2100. I have general question about ppr and portal login for outland dependent. No idea whether they can provide answer related status of application.

Billzm

Jun 29, 2021
Lot of people on a same boat. Waiting for PPR for dependent. In my application, they send the credentials for both PA inland and dependent Outland. Tried to email them but no response.
Hi,
Is your visa office Etobicoke or operations support centre(OSC)?

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I hate IRCC. Still NOTHING. Waiting for ecopr since July and nothing about PPR either. They will let these new remedicals of mine and my dependents expire again.

preetiuscan

Jun 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am in a kind of mixed feeling now...
Happy to tell you that I got portal email but my case is bit messed up.. my husband is the PA who lives in Canada and iam the dependent in India.. we got remedical request on aug 12 and I did that on aug 24.. medical review passed on aug 27..

My husband already applied for his work permit extension through his employer and they had a representative to file that and he got it recently..

Because of this, the third person is marked as our representative for our PR application as well by IRCC.. and he received our portal mail on sep 3 rd itself and a reminder mail on sep 5th.. he in turn sent that to employer

I should say because of our good time, after 10 days employer told my husband all the above story.. and we struggled a lot to get the mail from the employer..

They didn't forward the IRCC mail directly, instead they sent that as pdf.. we replied to the mail yesterday..

And again as we were fortunate, able to get the IRCC agent on call after waiting for a long time and removed the representative ..

My concern is as we didn't reply to the mail sent by IRCC, will there be any kind of delay in the next process or will they be able to continue without any issue..

My case is same as yours, they will be able to continue without any issues. All the best !

Reactions: SathyaPriyatharsini