+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Principal Applicant from Brazil - Outland Sponsorship - How long for file to be transferred

Waner

May 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

My wife (Principal Applicant) is from Brazil. We already have medicals approved, Sponsor approved, Biometrics approved, for about a month, but the file hasn't been transferred, neither to Mississauga, nor to a Visa Office in Brazil.

Any fellow Brazilians on the same boat that could give us an idea, about how long it would take for the file to be transferred....

I really hope someone can give us an idea!

Thank you all very much in advance!

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Your application will be transferred to Mexico VO and takes about 7 or 8 months to be transferred.

Waner

May 19, 2019
Your application will be transferred to Mexico VO and takes about 7 or 8 months to be transferred.
Hi Amanda,

Do you know why Mexico and why will it take so long.... Most people are being transferred so quickly....

Appreciate your help!

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hi Amanda,

Do you know why Mexico and why will it take so long.... Most people are being transferred so quickly....

Appreciate your help!
Mexico is the slowest visa office, because it carries almost all Latin American applications. Im a December applicant and im still waiting for the transfer. So patience the road is long.

Waner

May 19, 2019
OMG, that is so frustating! I see all this people from all over the World being approved within 3, 4 months and we have to wait that long just for the file to be transferred.
Well, let's hope they speed things up
Good luck to you, as well and thanks one more time!

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

My wife (Principal Applicant) is from Brazil. We already have medicals approved, Sponsor approved, Biometrics approved, for about a month, but the file hasn't been transferred, neither to Mississauga, nor to a Visa Office in Brazil.

Any fellow Brazilians on the same boat that could give us an idea, about how long it would take for the file to be transferred....

I really hope someone can give us an idea!

Thank you all very much in advance!
Brazilian applications used to be handled in Sao Paulo but not anymore.. Now they all go to Tequilalandia. Ours was an August 2, 2018 application. AOR1 in Sydney on Dec,15. SA on De .31. AOR2 in Mexico City on Feb.28. PPR on July 18. Almost the full 12 months.

Waner

May 19, 2019
Brazilian applications used to be handled in Sao Paulo but not anymore.. Now they all go to Tequilalandia. Ours was an August 2, 2018 application. AOR1 in Sydney on Dec,15. SA on De .31. AOR2 in Mexico City on Feb.28. PPR on July 18. Almost the full 12 months.
Sorry about the late reply. But thank you very much for letting me know.
I guess we'll just need to be very patient and wait a lot longer than we expected.
Congrats on your approval