+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward PNP Express Entry New Stream 2018 Let's Connect Here

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Guys

As you all know starting Jan 2018 Prince Edward Island announced new express entry aligned stream through submit EOI file on their website with eligibility criteria and ranked score out of 100 points .. Yesterday 15/3/2018 was the first draw including this new stream, Results not yet announced on their website or even here. could you please if there is any one who received an invitation to apply to let us know the details and what was the minimum and highest scores they selected

Also I have some questions regarding priority lists in this stream ? is it only scores ? or they have occupation list ?

Let's share information in this post if your please

Reactions: radhika.sh.rv

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I'm glad someone has opened up a new thread for PEI PNP. I'm planning to re-apply for Express Entry in May and then apply for PEI EOI. I have similar questions as you:

1. Is there a minimum score requirement to qualify for PEI's EOI?
2. Is there an in-demand occupation list like in other provinces such as Saskatchewan, Ontario, etc.?

Reactions: radhika.sh.rv

radhika.sh.rv

Jun 16, 2018
Hello,

Can someone explain how the PEI PNP works. Whether it’s easy to get and how much processing time it takes. I am basically an accountant and currently I am in the occupation of credit officer. Anyone can throw some light upon the demand of either of these professions in PEI?