+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Primary noc

Parak

Aug 8, 2020
- The NOC for primary occupation should be the one that I have at least 1 year work experience in?

- what if I make a profile and choose primary NOC same as the job that Ive been working for 11 months so far?

- is it their responsibility to check the 1 year requirement before sending invite or they just send invite and would later reject my application because of not having 1 year experience at the time of ITA?
Thank you.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
1. Yes.
2. Your profile will be rejected if you don't have at least a continuous year of full-time skilled work experience.
3. It's always your responsibility to check that you meet the requirements. If you didn't meet the requirements at the time you got an ITA, your application will be refused.

Parak

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for your reply.
- the requirement for 1-year experience in primary NOC should be met at the time of ITA or at the time of PR application submission?
- I have received ITA, but now i noticed that I should change NOC for one of my work experiences (work1, 3 years). If I make this change, I would have 11 months experience (from work2) in the primary noc. Do you suggest that I decline the ITA now and keep declining until my work 2 becomes 1 year?
- if the requirement for 1 year experience in primary NOC can be met at the time of PR application submission, I can simply modify noc for work1, wait for 1 month until my work2 becomes 1 year and then submit PR application. Does this work?

Thank you :)

Mayur2416

Jul 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2021
Need an advice guys.

My AOR is Jan 2021

I hired a consultant to upload my documents. He did upload the docs but we made some changes to the job specific noc post ITA. I am not sure if he changed the primary job noc as well. He isn't sharing the details of my profile now. Kindly share what problems can arise if there is a mismatch and also, is there any way to get the info of my primary noc .

Can I raise a web form to rectify if a mistake has been made

#SRB#

Feb 28, 2021
Hi folks,

I have a confusion to select primary NOC code in EE profile. I have 5 years of experience in NOC 4021 back home and another 1 years of experience in NOC 6311 in Canada. Now, Can I select NOC 6311 as primary NOC in EE profile or I must choose NOC 4021 as primary NOC as it has more years of experience?

Can anyone please guide me on this ?