+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Previous US visa refusal-forgot to mention during Canada Study Visa Application

Shres222

Nov 30, 2021
Hello,
I need your help please. There is a Procedure Fairness letter in my account. Migration Section (High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India) gave me 15 days to respond, and now I have 7 days left. I do not know how to prepare the explanation for this. My US student visa was rejected twice, I do not have reason or document to attach. Now, my Canada Student Visa is on risk. They said it is misrepresented and may ban for 5 years as well. I forgot to mention it in the application form. I need to write a letter and attach it in my account/portal.
Please assist @legalfalcon or other members
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
I need your help please. There is a Procedure Fairness letter in my account. Migration Section (High Commission of Canada, New Delhi, India) gave me 15 days to respond, and now I have 7 days left. I do not know how to prepare the explanation for this. My US student visa was rejected twice, I do not have reason or document to attach. Now, my Canada Student Visa is on risk. They said it is misrepresented and may ban for 5 years as well. I forgot to mention it in the application form. I need to write a letter and attach it in my account/portal.
Thank you
You should answer the PFL honestly.
- Confirm that you forgot to mention the US refusals
- Provide an explanation for why you did not mention these refusals (forgot about them? misread the question? something else?)
- Apologize for the error
- Provide the details of the US refusals (when they happened, what you applied for, why you were refused if you were given reasons, any other details you can provide)
- If you don't know why you were refused, then say that and state you no longer have the records related to the refusals
- Make sure you response before the deadline.

Reactions: Shres222

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello,
Thank you
Get lawyer to help you overcoming this PFL. There is no "I forgot" in the immigration eye, question. was YES or NO, If YES provide information. To them, it is concealing

Reactions: Shres222